2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The hatchet's been buried

adf4014f420a60a0e52e559c1ce0364a.gif

This matchup is an indictment of the way the Buffalo Bills have built their team.

Bad weather is part of the climate in Buffalo and a lot of AFC late season matchups in general.

I don’t understand why the Bills haven’t got Josh Allen a big target and a great running game.

the issue imo is then not having a run game, I think they’re fine everywhere else offensively as proven before. They just can’t run the ball, whether by choice or bad RBs. Even when they do run they go away from it soon after

Devin Singletary no longer looks quick or elusive, and every team has or came find a Zack Moss.

I never hated on the Pats during their run with TB, even though we lost 2 Super Bowls to them.

But last night, hate crept in. Its ridiculous. The Pats fans in here are good peeps. But Got Dammit. Ya'll have had enough success to be sorry for the next 15 years but yet, you guys were irrelevant for 1 damn year.

Last night was a slap to the face. Won on the road with 3 passes. Ya'll straight up laughing at the entire league.

Yo that was one of the most ridiculous games I’ve ever watched....the Bills need to close up shop for the season, Giants still the real NY team!

Bill is lambasted today by everyone if Josh Allen scores one TD when he had two chances to do so…

Avoid calling someone a genius when the line is that fine. Cause clearly, then, you’d have called him an idiot if the opposite had happened where his running-game plan had put them behind on the scoreboard, if you call him a genius when it was that close to backfiring. They barely won. Dunno why this is hard to get.

He’s not a genius or an idiot for that working, purely lucky it worked because it almost didn’t as the Bills were in the RZ twice at the end only down 4.

It wasn’t like it worked with flying colors and they won by two TD’s passing only three times.

I never hated on the Pats during their run with TB, even though we lost 2 Super Bowls to them.

But last night, hate crept in. Its ridiculous. The Pats fans in here are good peeps. But Got Dammit. Ya'll have had enough success to be sorry for the next 15 years but yet, you guys were irrelevant for 1 damn year.

Last night was a slap to the face. Won on the road with 3 passes. Ya'll straight up laughing at the entire league.

i hear you but remember that nothing was won last night. lot of football left....

I would have thought this was even more but still crazy it's a full 17 game lead ahead of the next team :lol:

Most wins since the start of 2010 season

1. 141 - New England
2. 124 - Green Bay
3. 120 - Pittsburgh
4. 118 - Kansas City
5. 117 - Baltimore
5. 117 - New Orleans
7. 116 - Seattle

Bill is lambasted today by everyone if Josh Allen scores one TD when he had two chances to do so…

Avoid calling someone a genius when the line is that fine. Cause clearly, then, you’d have called him an idiot if the opposite had happened where his running-game plan had put them behind on the scoreboard, if you call him a genius when it was that close to backfiring. They barely won. Dunno why this is hard to get.

He’s not a genius or an idiot for that working, purely lucky it worked because it almost didn’t as the Bills were in the RZ twice at the end only down 4.

It wasn’t like it worked with flying colors and they won by two TD’s passing only three times.

but the won tho bro…i wouldn’t calla gameplan working to perfecttion luck. .. it was another masterful performance of coaching by hoodie both this year and for his career…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom