2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a mess OBJ/Baker situation is. Can’t blame OBJ, him & Baker don’t work, Baker also plays better when he not there, it is what it is.

Something had to of happened today cause Browns should of took whatever Saints offer was if they arw going to release OBJ.
Now he probably goes to chiefs or someone else in afc

Dolphins was really out here tryna get Watson after they Just Drafted a QB. now they wont get Watson and they pissed off they QB of the future. set back a whole decade :smh:

What a mess OBJ/Baker situation is. Can’t blame OBJ, him & Baker don’t work, Baker also plays better when he not there, it is what it is.

Something had to of happened today cause Browns should of took whatever Saints offer was if they arw going to release OBJ.
Now he probably goes to chiefs or someone else in afc

i think the browns asked for what too much and if the saints did consider it I know Sean Payton arrogant as def lowballed tf out of them now he stuck with

Dolphins was really out here tryna get Watson after they Just Drafted a QB. now they wont get Watson and they pissed off they QB of the future. set back a whole decade :smh:

Look, I disagree with the team’s approach considering this is a lost season anyway and Watson will still be available in the offseason. That said, this situation isn’t as dire as some are making it out to be. Tua could use this as motivation. He has 9 games to change the narrative and prove to the organization he’s our guy. If he fails, they’ll just go for Watson again in the offseason.

Just wow at Ruggs. Going that fast while drunk but yet we are supposed to believe he was impacted by the person he knew that got killed in an auto accident? All PR for ESPN. Dude is a scumbag.

156 is mind "bottlin" to me.

***** thought he was at Daytona. :smh:

Don't know how anyone survived that.

Look, I disagree with the team’s approach considering this is a lost season anyway and Watson will still be available in the offseason. That said, this situation isn’t as dire as some are making it out to be. Tua could use this as motivation. He has 9 games to change the narrative and prove to the organization he’s our guy. If he fails, they’ll just go for Watson again in the offseason.
the organization just flatout said we dont believe in you. itll be an absolute blessing for him to resign after his rookie contract

I can’t imagine what 156mph is like in a car….on side streets. Not even on a highway. I’ve taken my Mustang up to 110 on a empty stretch of highway, in the middle of nowhere, middle of the day. Was probably doing 110 for a couple seconds and had to slow down.
But 156mph, that’s just ****ing insane to even say/think about. **** that guy.

the organization just flatout said we dont believe in you. itll be an absolute blessing for him to resign after his rookie contract

Which is when? Two years from the end of this season? Time heals all wounds. And that’s if he’s even on the team anymore

this the nfl.. they could just franchise tag him

look at the cowboys or washington football team, with dak and kirk counsins situations

it's rare that good QBs just hit the market

18 shots bruh? I feel like the manager or the bartender had to know it was an athlete/celebrity to even consider serving someone that much alcohol
18 shots is a lie...people tryna spin this to protect him. He gotta pay for his crimes. It sucks he was given a gift and a beautiful opportunity but he made his bed....

Rodgers’s out here like one of them crystal healing horoscope chicks?

"It is a well known fact that Shailene Woodley leads a nature-centric lifestyle. This comes with quirks like eating clay and making her own medicines. Unfortunately for Miles Teller, it also comes with a side of bad breath.

While on the set of The Spectacular Now, Woodley’s co-star had a bad experience kissing her. According to Vulture, the Fault in our Stars actress was taking Chinese herbal supplements, which made any kissing scene less than pleasant.

Woodley’s scent issues don’t end there. Allegedly, her stylist has had issues securing gowns for the actress due to her smell. She rubs essential oils on her skin which are very pungent and the smell stays on the gowns’ fabrics. Sources went as far as saying the designers don’t want the dresses back after Woodley uses them due to the smell."

It takes a whole decade to recover from some hurt feelings..... :lol:

Folks gotta relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom