2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a must win my Browns got vs cinci and this upcoming game vs pats is a must win also. This the time of the year NFL szn gets ramped up

Cant wait to see what the packers get for trading jordan love

also can’t wait to see what the panther trade or offer for a QB this off-season

FDpZUt6XsAMuwmc

Aaron lied in a real slick way by saying "immunized" but listening to him on McAfee show he definitely did his research and answered every important question. A lot of the protocols really don't make sense. This whole pandemic has shown just how unprepared the so called experts are.

A93A2697-6CC0-4315-8727-C47FF92A22DC.gif

Do Atlanta folks even still care about the Falcons like that after the Braves and UGA? :lol:
Of course A lot of UGA fans are falcons fans but not all falcons fans are UGA fans Like me I don’t care anything about UGA success outside of being happy for my people that actually went there but what they do don’t effect me personally at all. And some people have a complicated relationship with the Braves especially a certain section of the fanbase but every baseball team has “those” fans

Aaron lied in a real slick way by saying "immunized" but listening to him on McAfee show he definitely did his research and answered every important question. A lot of the protocols really don't make sense. This whole pandemic has shown just how unprepared the so called experts are.

it’s not the experts

it’s the people in charge, politicians or in this case the owners and Rog

to get shh done in the nfl you need the right owners.. and given how they have made their money and what they were willing to ignore with trump for tax cuts, not sure why any of this is surprising

Country is going to crap and they’re attacking the league on a weekly basis and direct partners with the league, but tax cuts

certain people see the opportunity to take advantage of the stupid and there are a lot of them..

so an expert giving a nuanced answer is going be met by the stupid looking for any slight wobble to say some dumb shh and jump to extremes

the thing is though, all of his “research” is the same false information that people keep spreading.

The pandemic protocols are basically keep your distance from others to help prevent the spread of the virus, use proper hygiene techniques, and get vaccinated. Pretty simple stuff that is very easy to follow and makes sense.

all pandemics come to an end, and the longer we have people like rodgers spreading all this false information crap, the longer it’ll take for this stuff to be over. Just show compassion to your fellow citizens… it’s not that hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom