2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cautiously optimistic. But obviously winning cures all so i hope it works out. Need o-line help bad though.

if only Van makes those two catches, his job is safe. But alas…

I totally get it's not realistic, I know he won't get 50 or whatever.

My point is, STOP. Own it. I don't wanna hear about you were overserved, or she didn't have her blinker on, or the firefighters took the long way, STOP.

OWN what you yourself did, beg for mercy and forgiveness, and do your time. Stop tryin to share a shred of blame. Nobody else had nothin to do with why that woman is no longer alive.

Ruggs shouldn't even have a lawyer, just handle it himself and accept whatever a judge/jury gives him. This is the most open and shut of open and shut cases.
I agree it's clear as day but unfortunately our system entertains alot of nonsense. Like someone else said I know lawyers basically get paid to lie but my goodness, they gotta be able to draw the line somewhere.

If only the Glazers and Kroenke's stuck to the NFL exclusively :lol::smh:, it's clear that's where all their attention and energy goes

After spending his time in frigid and boring Cleveland there was zero chance he was coming to GB or KC. OBJ zesty self was born to live in LA.

(I'm sad. The Chiefs could have really used / need him)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom