2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
and someone other than joe burrow
I was just about to say Burrow too.

I really like that kid. You can tell he’s been around black people his whole life but does not pander. He’s authentically himself.

Tom Brady is the one that good send shocks waves.

I was just about to say Burrow too.

I really like that kid. You can tell he’s been around black people his whole life but does not pander. He’s authentically himself.

Tom Brady is the one that good send shocks waves.

yup.. joey been out chere

White prominent players need to speak up too

Well maybe not Aaron Rodgers but someone else
Screenshot_20220201-191701_Google.jpg

-foe

No one worth their salt or with self respect is touching that mess down in Davie anytime soon...

You sure about that? Harbaugh and Ross are very close. Ross said he didn’t want to be the one to take him from Michigan, but Jim interviewing with the Vikings gives him the perfect opportunity to swoop in and hire him.

Bill set giants up to get his boy a 10Mil pay day and head coach of a major college program.

Still holding out a sliver of hope its all misdirection…

I’m more mad about the careless leaks than the actual name.

washington doing some shh to distract from some other shh…

nah… smmmhhh.. they would never

Graham Got Rooney Ruled
francis.png

@651akathepaul jpzx jpzx 👇🏿

If I did a 9-hour interview and was not hired I’d be burning villages to the ground. What a waste of time for both sides.

Wait so Hoodie Bill really got his intel mixed up because he didn’t know which Brian the Giants were referring to? :lol:

Honestly unforgivable mistake, slipping around the edges *** old man

You sure about that? Harbaugh and Ross are very close. Ross said he didn’t want to be the one to take him from Michigan, but Jim interviewing with the Vikings gives him the perfect opportunity to swoop in and hire him.
Yeah the Miami/Flores thing might delay any hiring in Miami, so if Ross even wanted to, he’s gonna be too late on Harbaugh. At this point, as the richest Michigan alum, Ross is more likely to offer Harbaugh 400 Brinks trucks to stay at Michigan than hire his ‘favorite white coach’ the day Flores is about to go on CBS This Morning.

Shoulda gone with the same number style for the white as the did with the black.. the yellow numbers with burgundy bordering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom