2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

QB Aaron Rodgers has decided to retire and will be exploring a career in media. An announcement could come as early as Friday. Sources close to the situation say that Packers HC Matt Lafleur has been notified and is 'confident' in Jordan Love moving forward.

who knows :rolleyes

QB Aaron Rodgers has decided to retire and will be exploring a career in media. An announcement could come as early as Friday. Sources close to the situation say that Packers HC Matt Lafleur has been notified and is 'confident' in Jordan Love moving forward.

Haven’t seen this anywhere

For you ****** with the Deebo talk. Here’s the Gators/Vikings/Seahawks legend.

Harvin was amazing but I personally can’t do a 1:1 comparison with him and Deebo though, off body build an speed alone Deebo does not have the speed Harvin did and Harvin was not built to take halfback dives like Deebo.

Harvin was a lesser version Hill.

Where did this come from?

For you ****** with the Deebo talk. Here’s the Gators/Vikings/Seahawks legend.

:smokin

Where did this come from?

bachelorette-excited.gif

Favre taught him well, this bozo loves the spotlight

Thought the same thing. He’s pulling a Brett Favre on us

Nah, there's one big difference -- and I pointed it out on NT before he even became a Viking -- Favre was a media darling and they blew it up on their own accord. Favre wasn't writing faux love filled soliloquy's. He just had one foot in and one foot out and kept getting pulled in for the love of the game. The media made the waffling look bad on Favre, but I think everyone knew where he stood and he was mostly silent, if not for the prompt "I'm retiring" when asked. He was lured back in.

Nuanced, but it matters. :lol:

I think Al follows and goes MNF over Amazon
Italiano Tirico replaces Al
Payton replaces Aikman
Idk who ends up at Amazon

This will all end up being 100% wrong

Payton replaces Aikman

I hope Al takes MNF but I think he wants Amazon because it frees up his weekend.

The list of candidates to replace Aikman is sexy. If it ends up being Payton, I'll be disappointed.

I thought Rodgers was gonna bounce to Denver, but after hearin about GB dustin off his old coach, sounds like he might actually stay. So I wonder if they try to flip Love or not.

That said, no idea what he was babblin about last night/this morning. :lol:

Flip love for what? That guy isn’t even worth a 6th rounder now.

Payton replaces Aikman

Payton or Peyton? If it is Peyton manning, I doubt any of the Mannings do any booth broadcasting. He said last year before he did any of the broadcasts, that the only way he was going to do it was the way him and Eli ended up doing it. Both of them are so busy with their family stuff, that they cannot spend time away from home, especially on the weekends, which the broadcasting requires.

Payton or Peyton? If it is Peyton manning, I doubt any of the Mannings do any booth broadcasting. He said last year before he did any of the broadcasts, that the only way he was going to do it was the way him and Eli ended up doing it. Both of them are so busy with their family stuff, that they cannot spend time away from home, especially on the weekends, which the broadcasting requires.
Sean Payton.Mannings locked in with ESPN and “WFH”. Can’t blame them :lol:

but Networks were already on Sean the day he announced he was stepping down. Particularly Fox wants him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom