2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man was tough as hell and never missed games. Y’all forgot his streak? He was always available. He’s the type of guy that’s gone be in the trenches with you no matter what. That’s respectable.

Look at Dak blaming referees. Eli NEVER played the blame game. Dude showed up and was always going to give you a chance to win

Stats and win/loss may be mediocre but he also had a lot of roster turnover. Amani Toomer, Vic Cruz, Hakeem Nicks, Plaxico, Odell… he had great receivers but he had new ones ever 2-4 seasons.

Those Giants Rosters changed a lot

Last edited:
Was wondering when Bienemy was going to get interviews. Everyone’s real quiet this offseason when 1-2 years ago it broke the internet every time he didn’t get one of the vacant jobs.

George Paton, Broncos GM, worked with Bienemy during both of their times with the Vikings.

Hiring from the Bills FO makes sense considering they’ve made every right decision the last few years. See that as a trendy hiring source for both FO and coaches.

Those that don’t believe in or credit Eli weren’t around when all of us had to do a heel turn during ‘bELIieve’ … no matter what we previously thought of him, and then if you happened to think it was a fluke he and the defense did it again a few years later.

Will always respect the hell out of Eli for his all time toughness and even the way he handled getting benched near the end. Also seemed like a good team guy in general and never heard bad things about him from teammates.

Don't think he was ever a HOF type talent (top 5 at your position at least) at any point in his career imo but he build himself a pretty nice resume with his longevity and those 2 runs so he's definitely gonna get in someday.

The last name doesn't hurt either :lol:

Can't wait to see how his free agency shakes out. :lol:
Will always respect the hell out of Eli for his all time toughness and even the way he handled getting benched near the end. Also seemed like a good team guy in general and never heard bad things about him from teammates.

Don't think he was ever a HOF type talent (top 5 at your position at least) at any point in his career imo but he build himself a pretty nice resume with his longevity and those 2 runs so he's definitely gonna get in someday.

The last name doesn't hurt either :lol:
I used to work at a liquor warehouse in Jersey City and I made a delivery to Eli’s crib in Hoboken. Dude was so nice. Let me chill w him for a lil in his dope *** penthouse suite and he tipped well. Real cool down to earth humble dude.

^ I remember you saying that once :lol:

Who was that slimeball haircut that benched him for Geno, a QB who had no future there as it was?

Those that don’t believe in or credit Eli weren’t around when all of us had to do a heel turn during ‘bELIieve’ … no matter what we previously thought of him, and then if you happened to think it was a fluke he and the defense did it again a few years later.

i believed he would f up when we needed him to and he pretty much did outside of 1 time I think

the dude got 2 Super Bowls, it ain’t all bad.. but there are a lot of low moments in there

why not?

jerruh wants someone who he can control.. which limits replacement options since jerruh ain’t going fire himself or get an actual GM
Wouldn't put it passed him promoting Quinn or Kellen Moore though just to shake things up a little

Jerrah has had it

I swear he's gonna try to make a trade for Payton one of these days :lol:

E46DF39D-EE04-4F5C-A288-DA07D765BD72.jpeg

Did this guy wrong and STILL paying the price :lol: :lol: :lol: :pimp: :pimp:

Got richer but hasn’t got that ringgggg

Just seen this and thought how great this collision would've been :smokin

FB_IMG_1642792701884.jpg

Lights would've flickered 2 miles away ...

Was wondering when Bienemy was going to get interviews. Everyone’s real quiet this offseason when 1-2 years ago it broke the internet every time he didn’t get one of the vacant jobs.

George Paton, Broncos GM, worked with Bienemy during both of their times with the Vikings.

Hope Eric gets the job but his rep at CU might be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom