2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what you got outta this? :stoneface:
That people think Belichick was a genius tonight, when one Bills TD could’ve easily taken him out of his shell/genius-land?

All those opportunities they would’ve had to score more points? It’s not all I got, it’s just one angle no one’s mentioning while they call him winning by a close shave essentially him godifying himself.

The weather isn’t to blame for this.

Belichick is.

Josh Allen got 10 fantasy points tonight in the weather, Mac Jones - 0.

If the Bills score that TD on either of their last two possessions and Belichick’s HB Dive Playbook gets thrown out the window, you’re all criticizing him for being stupid conservative for 4 quarters.

8AB8E634-9481-499B-A0AA-6E64F84FC690.gif

C CP1708 i credit bill 100% for having us in first place in the AFC. 100%. we're the one team that isn't consistently pissing down our legs every other week. the defense has gelled and is playing lights out. mac has been brought along slow and been allowed to do more each week. full credit. i hit the panic button early after weeks 3/4. i'll admit that. he's made the changes and tweaks that needed to be made (which for the record i did ask for...just needed to be more patient i guess).

but tonight, i think that this is more of an indictment on the bills than some type of wizardry from bill. we just bullied them because we knew we can run and they can't stop it. nothing special. but hey, we all know the average coach in the NFL is a moron and would probably do something stupid to **** up something that simple. i thought running on 3rd and 17 and 3rd 12's was a bit much, but hey the bills are the bills i guess.

Mac just lost his spot in the Rookie Hall of Fame like Coach Yoast.

C CP1708 i credit bill 100% for having us in first place in the AFC. 100%. we're the one team that isn't consistently pissing down our legs every other week. the defense has gelled and is playing lights out. mac has been brought along slow and been allowed to do more each week. full credit. i hit the panic button early after weeks 3/4. i'll admit that. he's made the changes and tweaks that needed to be made (which for the record i did ask for...just needed to be more patient i guess).

but tonight, i agree that this is more of an indictment on the bills than some type of wizardry from bill. we just bullied them because we knew we can run and they can't stop it. nothing special. but hey, we all know the average coach in the NFL is a moron and would probably do something stupid to **** up something that simple. i thought running on 3rd and 17 and 3rd 12's was a bit much, but hey the bills are the bills i guess.

I legit thought the Bills were doing so well defending the run but all of a sudden they just… gave up gradually :rofl:

but tonight, i think that this is more of an indictment on the bills than some type of wizardry from bill. we just bullied them because we knew we can run and they can't stop it. nothing special. but hey, we all know the average coach in the NFL is a moron and would probably do something stupid to **** up something that simple. i thought running on 3rd and 17 and 3rd 12's was a bit much, but hey the bills are the bills i guess.
QB sneak on 3rd and 5 though :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom