11.) at Bills
12.) vs Bucs
13.) at Texans
14.) BYE
15.) vs Pats
16.) at Cardinals
17.) vs Raiders
18.) at Jags

Tough schedule here my fellow Colts fans. I have a feeling 10-12 wins is the range we are looking at. Hopefully enough to get a wild card spot.

Question is, can this man be our savior?

dmdlttv8ihuuq1ilvu1q.jpg

We shall see.

Lets hope for the best.

GO COLTS!

I found myself really out on this team for a couple days last week. With all the covid stuff, I was so frustrated that I didn't even want to hear anything about them.

Alas, I am back on the wagon.

I like our chances against Seattle. Except for 1 key spot on the most recent depth chart:

Rock starting. Rock is a starting caliber CB on many teams but not this one. He's a liability.

I see the defense is back to playing 1 half of football.

But the main reason the Colts lost was the Oline getting handled by their Dline. Hopefully we get Fisher back next week. Bad games from everyone across the line tho. They were bad in run blocking too.

Loving what I saw from Wentz.

Liked what I saw from Wentz. The line play on both sides of the football though. My goodness. SMH

Cant dwell on the last game, must move forward.
Hopefully we play better against the Rams.
Lets go Colts!

Hoping for a W tomorrow. Injury report was ridiculous yesterday, and with no bye till week 14, guys gotta pick it up.

Upsetting game once again. The oline needs help.

Even with the oline issues, I still say Wentz isnt the answer.

What's wrong with Wentz? Dude is playing solid IMO. I think he will get even better as the Oline gets better and he gets more comfortable with the recievers.

What's wrong with Wentz? Dude is playing solid IMO. I think he will get even better as the Oline gets better and he gets more comfortable with the recievers.

I just dont feel that hes the answer. And dude is fragile. Not blaming him for the losses, just not a fan of his.

Wack *** loss brehs. Rodrigo is hurt and you let him continue to kick? Secondary looked crappy.
So pissed

I've been pleasantly surprised with Wentz. He's played better than expected in all games except 1. Hopefully the team and coaching around him step up.

Losing Blackmon really sucks. Along with Rock, Blackmon was one of the only players in the secondary that were decent/good so far this year. The Colts not getting pressure up front is really gonna expose those backups in the secondary.

Nice win last night. Besides the bonehead INT, Wentz played good. Defense looked good too. Just gotta keep it up. Great time to keep it rolling and lets start stacking up W’s!
Go Colts!

Turns out that INT was actually considered a fumble. Wentz still only has 1 int on the season.

Good win, hopefully the colts win next week to get the tie breaker vs the Titans.

Back
Top Bottom