2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
what they rocking shouldn’t immediately be an attack on their masculinity

I agree with this 100%

I personally would never wear a skirt. Most men would probably never wear a skirt. It's not an 'approved' style for men. But at the end of the day, do you. Want to wear a skirt & a cross body bag? Go for it.

Clothes don't make you any less or more of a man.

At the very least that statement has to be limited to the US and Western European countries (other than Ireland, Scotland and Wales).

Tunics/gowns/skirts are still normal for men in other places all over the world. Maybe not always as everyday wear, but formal occasions, etc.

"YOU CALLED THE PRESIDENT A BUM"
"YEAH STRAIGHT UP"
"STRAIGHT UP"

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

PRICELESS FROM BEGINNING TO END

GOD BLESS THEM BOTH !!!
AND MS CARI 😘

It feels that way to me, but I like how it's created this mini debate online. Western imperialism and it's ideals and factors of what is "OK or not OK" needs to be challenged more.

This is the same place that frowns upon me eating rice with my hands yet eats a sandwich with its hands. It's all Prejudiced nonsense.

Even better example.

I go to Chipotle. Get a buritto. Eat it with my hands. OK

I get all the same ingredients tortilla included in the bowl. Eat that with my hands. Not ok.

Foh
Still applies. It's all prejudiced nonsense

winslow-odd-fellow.gif

I can appreciate Westbrook's fit. As stated before, the average man isn't pulling something like that off without being clowned. But it's different and I like that.

I don’t ask for it, but I continue to get confirmation in here that my choices of who to put on ignore are good decisions

If Russ wasn't the level of player he was the slander over his fashion choices would be even worse.

And he isn't even at Rodman levels of flagrant fashion and Dennis didn't get as much static as you would think over it either.

If Russ wasn't the level of player he was the slander over his fashion choices would be even worse.

And he isn't even at Rodman levels of flagrant fashion and Dennis didn't get as much static as you would think over it either.

If Russ wasn't the player he was then there wouldn't be pages of this thread dedicated to his decision to wear a skirt, Met Gala invites or Sportscenter segments discussing his fit and haircut.

Rodman also didn't have social media or the 24/7 news cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom