2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.

uh-okay-yeah-sure.gif

STAT must still be wine bathing

I was expecting Aaron Gordon to be a casualty of the eventual Michael Porter Jr extension. That's a massive payroll with Gordon, Porter Jr, Jamal Murray and Nikola Jokic.

I was expecting Aaron Gordon to be a casualty of the eventual Michael Porter Jr extension. That's a massive payroll with Gordon, Porter Jr, Jamal Murray and Nikola Jokic.
They looked very good in the incredibly small sample we saw with all of them together. Unfortunately we probably aren't seeing that again until the 2022-23 season.

Last edited:
They looked very good in the incredibly sample sample we saw with all of them together. Unfortunately we probably aren't seeing that again until the 2022-23 season.
I hope ownership bites the bullet for a few years because it looked really good before Murray went down.

Compared to some of the other outfits I saw on dudes at the Met Gala last night, this now seems almost manly in comparison.

Russ fit ain’t even that bad. It wouldn’t look out of place, anywhere in the world pre-European colonization with Suits/pants as the standard. But conditioning is a mother-***** I tell ya.

That’s another topic tho. And it’s interesting Thom Browne is the one taking this one.

Russ fit ain’t even that bad. It wouldn’t look out of place, anywhere in the world pre-European colonization with Suits/pants as the standard. But conditioning is a mother-***** I tell ya.

That’s another topic tho. And it’s interesting Thom Browne is the one taking this one.

Thom Browne is a dope a*** designer though. He got Much better s*** than that.
I bet you won’t buy a skirt

Sunk cost fallacy after trading picks & players for Gordon

I'm still not sure about the skirt look, but I kind of liked this when Ibaka wore it to a game last season:

But of course the broadcasters (JVG and Mark Jackson) made some sideways comments about it.

I'm still not sure about the skirt look, but I kind of liked this when Ibaka wore it to a game last season:

But of course the broadcasters (JVG and Mark Jackson) made some sideways comments about it.

Ever met a Sunni brother from Philly once they leave the temple? Dudes have hoodies, jackets etc on with the ahk joint.

75BA5E7D-A73F-422E-869E-B291D8717B65.jpeg

BAA40DE1-708B-4B75-9D40-C0ACE3706A34.jpeg

C17C5E21-3A90-4698-954C-9747F77F434F.jpeg

Live look at Mecca

2E494476-869B-419E-81C8-B7080A4CD276.jpeg

People will laugh. But the concept of jeans/pants is a Eurocentric model. And even those dudes didn’t always wear pants historically.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom