2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
42fa5d30-f6ad-11e9-bfff-edb4e5b37eb7

With Lakers fans, that kind of stuff is really just on-line. Staples crowds are not what I would call hostile, based on the games I’ve attended.

I think they save the hostility for baseball and football out there. Or maybe that's more Bay Area.

"get away with it" :lol:

The northeast being a difficult place to play for a struggling player/team because of the fans/media isn't really a novel concept. It's been like that for a minute. Yes they're passionate but they tend to go overboard. It's not just Philly. No need to get defensive.

Not defensive at all, I’m just asking based on what? Should we not be upset at Ben Simmons for sucking at basketball during the playoffs. How would most fan bases take that, if the answer is being okay with it and having the “we’re getting next year “ mentality I couldn’t imagine being a fan that way.

I think Philly's karma comes from the fans'. They talk about any and everybody like their teams have the most championships in every sport.

I think they save the hostility for baseball and football out there. Or maybe that's more Bay Area.

When I was a kid we had LA Raiders season tickets for a couple of years. Pretty sure there was at least one fight in the stands every game I went to. :lol: Haven’t yet been to an LA Rams or LA Chargers game though.

And **** definitely goes down at Dodger Stadium from time-to-time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom