2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
this shh gets overblown like the city wasn’t patient with dude and the team for years

they ain’t booing dude because he misses shots it’s because dude refuses to shoot
I’m from Philly. There’s a huge contingent that never liked Ben from the start and was waiting for any reason to jump on him

just like there’s tons of people waiting for jalen hurts to fail just to say “see I told you”

He should've taken responsibility of short comings long ago but he was given multiple passes. It's past that point now.
Embiid has made it clear how he feels, no backtracking from that.
The fans are over his ****.
Its done...only communication that needs to be held is what team have you struck a deal with.

dude has been given more than enough time

granted I think the 6ers screwed up on how he was being used, cause I think he should be the 4 or even 5 in some situations and should have focused more on keeping jimmy over tobias and focus on spacing and shooters outside of embiid and dude

but dude cant just play hot potato at the end of games because he’s embarrassed about missing free throws

Ben wants out now huh ? Take control of your career and get out of that toxic environment king
1628186011818.png

Ben playing the 3 in Orlando isn't a thing but i can see it being a thing because Orlando

Last edited:
I’m from Philly. There’s a huge contingent that never liked Ben from the start and was waiting for any reason to jump on him

just like there’s tons of people waiting for jalen hurts to fail just to say “see I told you”

there are dumba)#)#)’s in every city

but the problem with the eagles and hurts is whatever the decision was going into the draft.. either you believe in wentz and put him in the best position to succeed.. or you don’t and think so much of hurts that you need to draft him in the 2nd, so give him a shot

but if you look at New Orleans and think hey I’ll run a couple of those plays when you could draft a guy who could play 60-70% of the snaps.. you know how much you run 11 personal and need WRs, you know the injury history or desean and alshon

for whoever is focused on hurts, they need to be focused on howie and other decision makers

my view is, give hurts this year.. hopefully it works.. if it doesn’t there are a couple of QBs who are going be in the next draft.. and avoid trading a crap ton for the guy with heavy baggage and multiple knee injuries

This narrative that Philly is this toxic environment is such a bad take.

Philly fans were cheering for a guy in his 5th season making max money to make free throws like he was a 6 year old playing in his first YMCA game.

Go on the Sixers Reddit page, Simmons was coddled by most of fans until his performance this postseason.

Philly fans were cheering for a guy in his 5th season making max money to make free throws like he was a 6 year old playing in his first YMCA game.

Go on the Sixers Reddit page, Simmons was coddled by the most fans until his performance this postseason.

Nah yall some a holes

Go on the Sixers Reddit page, Simmons was coddled by of the most fans until his performance this postseason.
Dude I’m on the sixers Reddit. You are straight up lying. They are worse than NT

When you say you from philly are you really though or is it more on the outside suburbs?

i know how yall wanna be philly ppl are lol

outside the box is right on reddit.

the turn aint happen till these playoffs

Go on the Sixers Reddit page, Simmons was coddled by most of fans until his performance this postseason.

Philly, Boston, New York, New Jersey fans are more toxic than other fan bases. The northeast is general takes sports too seriously.

Philly, Boston, New York, New Jersey fans are more toxic than other fan bases. The northeast is general takes sports too seriously.

Danny Green’s death threats from Lakers fans say, “hi, we should be in the club too”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom