2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers definitely have the pieces to make it work now. They got experience and youth, depth in case someone goes down, Reg season Bron really just needs to set the cruise control, distribute and establish defined roles for dudes like Monk and wife beating Nunn.
Youth?

when lebron has extra energy on defense cuz all the new offense and becomes the final evolution form Draymond and wings DPOY>>>

if you’re the wiz owner, you’ve gotta be extremely relieved you were able to trade away russ’ contract. people were constantly saying he was unmovable because of it

Low key, if I were Balmer I would privately wish Kawhi wanted out. That's 200+ milly for the next 5 years for an "old" 30, often injured, high demand superstar. Yes, I understand that he "has" to keep him. But nah man, as a team owner, Kawhi would make me super nervous.

PHX getting everyone important back. JaVale was a decent pick up. I got them Top 4 in the West again.

With all due disrespect, yes.
Ain't no fluke runs. Ain't no asterisk champs either. The Lakers earned their title last year, the raptors did the same the year before. the suns beat who was in front of them.

Some Lakers fans been calling the Lakers defacto western conference champs since they lost to phx in the first round. Season is over, LIG.

Respectfully

Imo

Excellent how? cause of their two top guys sure. But id take every role player on this years bucks team over anybody on this lakers squad.

Bro,

YA BUGGIN'.

PJ, Brook, Bobby, Bryn, Pat C, Thanasis... THANASIS, Teague, and whoever else I'm forgetting over this Lakers bench?

Man, y'all wildin'. :lol:

And that's not even to **** on the Bucks who I thought had a very good roster top to bottom. But that's just how much better LAL's bench is.

Definitely
This is the real question...
Utah?
Denver w/o Murray?
Clips w/o Kawhi?
Luka?
Phoenix who everybody knows had a fluke run?
Wardell/ Klay coming off of 2 major leg injuries?

Like c'mon.
Damn, I thought 2021 was the year HIGH VALUE black men support one another? But I guess I was wrong if y'all dudes gonna do me like this :smh:

I ain't playing, when KHUFU KHUFU gets out of the Lazarus Pit, I'm telling on all of y'all

Ain't no fluke runs. Ain't no asterisk champs either. The Lakers earned their title last year, the raptors did the same the year before. the suns beat who was in front of them.

Some Lakers fans been calling the Lakers defacto western conference champs since they lost to phx in the first round. Season is over, LIG.

Respectfully

Imo
They get credit for beating who was in front of them. But I just think it was fluke-y given every team they played in the West had major injuries. They run through the gauntlet again next season, I'll change my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom