2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
People dont forget but this woulda been a crazy *** block

I follow an MJ IG page and he claims that he had worked for the team or maybe the local broadcast in some capacity, anyway he's teasing a mixtape "before he started working out with Grover" with rare highlights/footage where he was at that diff type of level of athleticism

obama-yeah.gif

A fellow man of culture. 😏

Respect.

People really be thinking Wardell normal. Theres been like 6-7 actual aliens to ever play the sport. He one of them ones.

He top 3 in talent alone.

People dont forget but this woulda been a crazy *** block

Huh? Freakish athleticism is one of the things Jordan is most famous for. Winning dunk contests, dunking from the free-throw line, crazy in-game dunks and hanging in the air. They used to call him "your airness" because of his ridiculous hang time. His brand logo is literally him dunking a basketball.

Post return from baseball, when he lost his athleticism, he was most known for his clutch play and jump shooting but I don't think anyone "forgot" how athletic Jordan was 🤣. People won't stop talking about it.

I can only imagine 30 years from now, people are going to say "people forgot how athletic LeBron was"

Last edited:
Huh? Freakish athleticism is one of the things Jordan is most famous for. Winning dunk contests, dunking from the free-throw line, crazy in-game dunks and hanging in the air. His brand logo is literally him dunking a basketball.

Post return from baseball, when he lost his athleticism, he was most known for his clutch play and jump shooting but I don't think anyone "forgot" how athletic Jordan was 🤣. People won't stop talking about it.

I can only imagine 30 years from now, people are going to say "people forgot how athletic LeBron was"
30 yrs, people gonna forget how much of a bee eye tee see aych chris paul is too.

but I wont.

Huh? Freakish athleticism is one of the things Jordan is most famous for. Winning dunk contests, dunking from the free-throw line, crazy in-game dunks and hanging in the air. His brand logo is literally him dunking a basketball.

I've followed his whole career but still get caught off guard when i see highlights from his first stint in Cleveland :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom