2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or Vegas will edge out Seattle. I think the Golden Knights, Aces and Raiders have been pretty successful in Vegas.
Hope you’re wrong. Seattle HAS to be #1 easily. Between how the city is thriving, the pent up demand for hoops, the nba history, and how the nba shafted them. No way can I see them skipping seattle for fuggn Mexico City and Vegas. And make em way yet another 10-15 years? That would be beyond dirty

she probably got more road games than him

multi millionaire can afford the best nanny. Can easily have his parents move in. It’s a forever L but he’s got the $ to fight but what do I know

Family law is well outside my area expertise, but it seems to me he could make a pretty strong case for custody as long as he could show that he could provide for a good support system for the baby while he was on the road, along with pointing out all the foul things Renner has done. Seems like he would have the financial advantage over her in terms of paying lawyers too.

That's assuming he wants to take on the committment of being the parent prmarily responsible for raising the child.

Sad thing is PJ will smash her again and fall back in love

I mean.... could you blame him?

1631555054821.png

adb35760a04beb8c52492a7e0810b83f.gif

isnt he basically paying for her lawyers as well ?

whats crazy is she can say all this wild stuff on and " claim character piece "

Hope you’re wrong. Seattle HAS to be #1 easily. Between how the city is thriving, the pent up demand for hoops, the nba history, and how the nba shafted them. No way can I see them skipping seattle for fuggn Mexico City and Vegas. And make em way yet another 10-15 years? That would be beyond dirty

I hope I'm wrong too.

And a full fledged NBA franchise is a big jump from a G-league team. The NBA probably just sees putting the G-league team as a first step in a process that's going to take a while. So, I'd think Seattle still will have priority.

The league still doesn't have enough talent to where they can expand and the overall competition wouldn't suffer. The bottom of both conferences is still poverty

The league still doesn't have enough talent to where they can expand and the overall competition wouldn't suffer. The bottom of both conferences is still poverty
I look at it more so if there’s two more teams would it make the poverty that much more intolerable

I think the benefits of having two more rabid fan bases (if that can be assumed) outweighs the negatives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom