2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro *****

Russell is Kyle...Kyle is Russell...

Head ***

ray-finkle-ace-ventura.gif

damn that brittney girl doesn’t know when to quit.

@dc, you think russ was forced to wear that? Why?

The comment section from this game is hilarious. Fire highlights. Incredible finishing at the rim and playmaking :smokin

Also, forgot the ‘16 Spurs won 67 games. They were on pace for 70 at one point :lol:. Crazy a 67 win team was a 2 seed that got bounced in RD 2. antidope antidope

Western conference was a bloodbath that Year. Losing that second game when LMA had his second straight 40 bomb was the turning point honestly. After that LMA went on to play not a single good game from my perspective.

Don't think I've yet to see a coach not in a suit outside of the bubble. Wouldn't even call those fits "casual" either.

The Spurs never had an answer for the Thunder's athleticism and size.
Biggest problem was the philosophical shift from that free flowing spread PnR offense they had with Tony & Manu who were aging out to Kawhi & LMA who are iso guys that didn’t pass :lol: and at that point Kawhi wasn’t that guy yet. He was maxing out at like 23 ppg.

Spurs defense held up fine but offense didn’t break 100 after G1. Dropped 3 in a row to end the series and couldn’t get 50 combined out of Kawhi & LMA, Tony, Manu, Duncan too old to pick up the slack.

The west has a lot of great teams that will be forgotten because they didn’t win the chip unfortunately. I still think about the 2018 rockets. Won 65 games even with multiple people in and out the lineup. CP3 missed 24 games, harden missed 10, Gordon missed 13, and Ariza missed 15. That was a legit 70 win team and were smacking every team they faced when healthy. |l:smh:

What are your favorite teams that never did squat? Like, not even advance beyond the second round.

2019 Nets
2004 Heat
2011 Grizzlies
2003 Warriors

The west has a lot of great teams that will be forgotten because they didn’t win the chip unfortunately. I still think about the 2018 rockets. Won 65 games even with multiple people in and out the lineup. CP3 missed 24 games, harden missed 10, Gordon missed 13, and Ariza missed 15. That was a legit 70 win team and were smacking every team they faced when healthy. |l:smh:

That was a hell of a team. Capela broke out too. Y’all was close. But the basketball gods wouldn’t let you cheat the game.

A72A5654-9B7C-4FF1-88E9-E5B73BD69D02.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom