2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me about it 😏
Screenshot_20210915-102528~2.png
Meanwhile you used none of that money on a real chair

pitiful lol

Arrested Development is a top 5 sitcom and I'm willing to fight you if you disagree.
:lol:
:emoji_round_pushpin:
11251 Compton Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90059

It's great, but since the pandemic started, I'd estimate my son has watched the whole series all the way through at least eight times. I'm not sure I think its quite THAT good. :lol:

It's his default whenever he can't find anything else to watch.

It's one thing for Kyrie to chose not to wear a mast, but who the **** is he to tell other people to do the same? That's the really ridiculous part. Yes, I'm mad.

It's great, but since the pandemic started, I'd estimate my son has watched the whole series all the way through at least eight times. I'm not sure I think its quite THAT good. :lol:

It's his default whenever he can't find anything else to watch.
thats how i felt about the office while it was on netflix

now im on res dogs, what we do in the shadows and recently re-watched season 1 of true detective for like the 5th time

Why is Kyrie being traded even a topic? Did he have a falling out with with either Jimbo or KD? Otherwise, I don’t see why the Nets would be thinking about that considering how good they were the their Big 3 was healthy last season.

Why is Kyrie being traded even a topic? Did he have a falling out with with either Jimbo or KD? Otherwise, I don’t see why the Nets would be thinking about that considering how good they were the their Big 3 was healthy last season.

It's all lies. Just look at the way that tweet is worded. I'm sure there are a handful of Lebron trades that make sense for the Lakers, but they're never going to do it. NBA media is trash.

It's all lies. Just look at the way that tweet is worded. I'm sure there are a handful of Lebron trades that make sense for the Lakers, but they're never going to do it. NBA media is trash.
Can you name the handful of LeBron trades that make sense for the Lakers that another team would reasonably accept?

*NT advanced search*
keyword “LeBron”, “trade”
User MVP MVP
Timeframe “1/1/2019 to present”
Rewind to 2020 & send the Pelicans the Grandfather offer of Lonzo, Ingram, & Hart.

Three young, noted winners.

I actually ran this and am howling at how my dude said it so many times over the course of a week with such conviction:rofl: :rofl:

Can you name the handful of LeBron trades that make sense for the Lakers that another team would reasonably accept?

The second part of that sentence is my point. There is nothing real on the table for Kyrie that makes sense. Nick Wright is just passing off speculation as news after spending some time on the trade machine.

idk, is the kyrie nets relationship really mended tho ?
if kyrie 's agent is saying he'd retire if traded
who's to say mans wont wake up one day and jet off to siberia

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom