2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dairy-Goat-Pet-Talk-1024x768.jpg

shooter-10-30.png

My BM/wife gonna have to be 6 ft or better. In 18-20 yrs the NBA money might not be capless but ever closer to that MLB gold standard. Gonna probably increase our odds by aiming for 4 boys.

Idc what sport they get drawn to, if any, as long as it’s not football.

NGL, I mighta found the 1 already 👀 but we’ll see if she checks out.

I always thought of LeBron's time in Miami as quick. I think he compared it to like going away for college which actually makes sense

It seemed like such a short time compared to what I thought initially that he'd end his career there

I always thought of LeBron's time in Miami as quick. I think he compared it to like going away for college which actually makes sense

It seemed like such a short time compared to what I thought initially that he'd end his career there
I left Miami to go to college the summer he got there.
I moved back to Miami after college the year after he left

Definitely was quick

My BM/wife gonna have to be 6 ft or better. In 18-20 yrs the NBA money might not be capless but ever closer to that MLB gold standard. Gonna probably increase our odds by aiming for 4 boys.

Idc what sport they get drawn to, if any, as long as it’s not football.

NGL, I mighta found the 1 already 👀 but we’ll see if she checks out.

It’s the easiest time in history to get close to the league. If you got a teen/pre teen right now, that has basketball potential, that’s a hell of an investment :lol:

You’re not gonna love it here then once the season approaches
1632081584205.png

I will defend the Leader of the future 82-0 Los Angeles Lakers with all my quips and smart remarks this upcoming season.

NOTHING will rain on the Lakers Parade, and I will make sure of that.

Haters are no match for the Laker Nation. For when Lakers fans combine we become the NBAs Megazord, providing protection against the Putty Patrol fans of other teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom