2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utah had a small *** backcourt and no athletes on the wings.They really out did themselves winning all those RS games

Does that really make sense for Portland though? :lol:
I think so in the context that they're up against the wall with Dame. Running it back will get you to the Playoffs (maybe?)

With a clear point guard, Simmons would have to go to his more natural position that a lot of folks have been clamoring for for years

Powell can assume CJ's role in the offense. Could potentially trade Nurkic for more scoring or roll with Simmons, Nance and Nurk big rotation

Portland would take a hit offensively, lose depth, and give up draft picks for maybe a marginally better defense? Puts even more pressure on Dame. Doesn’t make sense.

Kings should go for Simmons tbh. They have nothing to lose . Fox 2nd for Simmons and Maxey.

All three do fir better with Embiid but they aren't enough to put them over BK/Mil hell i don't even think they beat Miami.
Only injuries beating BKN but that wasn't the discussion. I don't think any of those 3 guards are just a marginal improvement

Could def see them beating MIL and Miami

Would Dame and Ben Simmons even be a good fit together though? I guess it’d be worth the risk for the Blazers since they gotta keep Dame happy with a move that shows they want to contend, but I wonder how they’d mesh together

Would Dame and Ben Simmons even be a good fit together though? I guess it’d be worth the risk for the Blazers since they gotta keep Dame happy with a move that shows they want to contend, but I wonder how they’d mesh together

a dame/ Ben PNR should be unstoppable

Only injuries beating BKN but that wasn't the discussion. I don't think any of those 3 guards are just a marginal improvement

Could def see them beating MIL and Miami

We'll see but 2/3 of those are abysmal defenders & that puts even more pressure on Embiid to hold everything together defensively

They definitely would, but the overall improvement of the team would probably be marginal if you’re giving up that much to get him. Perhaps Anfernee Simons could really step up though DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican .

Producer for NBC Sports Philly so take it for what it is

LiquidPortlyGemsbok-max-1mb.gif

If this happens where does Dame force his way cause no way he's sticking around for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom