2021 NFL Draft Thread: Jags on the Clock

this might be the whitest sh I ever heard

like how you have a normal last name in Jones AND that’s your first name

like that seems like a last name I would read in a US history text book and just rare as hell now.. like a general from the civil war or something

this might be the whitest sh I ever heard

like how you have a normal last name in Jones AND that’s your first name

like that seems like a last name I would read in a US history text book and just rare as hell now.. like a general from the civil war or something

His first name is Michael. McCorkle is his middle name.

His first name is Michael. McCorkle is his middle name.

yea saw that

so dude’s name is either mike Jones or mac jones

and just got mccorkle thrown in.. don’t know if that’s weirder or that I learned after they won the national title I went to the same high school as dude

I was looking up the 1999 NFL Draft to remember when the Vikings took Culpepper and noticed that 5 QBs were drafted in the top 12 that draft (first 3 picks all QBs, at that).

This draft might do the same (5 in the top 12) if Justin or Lance don't really slip and the McCorkle hype is real. Not out of the question that Jets move Darnold to get a QB at 2 and Miami moves down so a team can get a QB at 3 as well.

Last edited:
I expect the middle picks of those 12, Smith, Chase, Pitts, Waddle, Sewell, Surtain etc will be the better overall players while 3-4 of those teams bomb on the QB's.

1615408064378.png

I was looking up the 1999 NFL Draft to remember when the Vikings took Culpepper and noticed that 5 QBs were drafted in the top 12 that draft (first 3 picks all QBs, at that).

This draft might do the same (5 in the top 12) if Justin or Lance don't really slip and the McCorkle hype is real. Not out of the question that Jets move Darnold to get a QB at 2 and Miami moves down so a team can get a QB at 3 as well.

im assuming by time we get there, 4 of the top 5 is QBs

then 2 tackles.. just seeing how the 3 WRs, pitts and then CBs sprinkle in there

also when the first DT or DE goes

I don’t get this shhh

only like 2 or 3 QBs ever thar compare to lamar as a runner

and lamar don’t got the arm trey got

mini josh Allen makes more sense

Back
Top Bottom