2021 NFL Off-Season Thread | Sam Darnold traded to the Panthers

Joined Dec 1, 2012
On paper trading Wilson for Watson is reasonable, my issue with it is Watson is going to end up having the same damn issues with the offensive line and coaching as Russ has. So maybe patch up that relationship first instead of ignoring the real issues.

Also I’m going to note that Sherman and Earl also feuded with Pete.

Joined Sep 6, 2012
What is this have your cake and eat it too bs u wanna stay in Seattle but also have a list of preffered destinations? I'd get my petty on and ship him to worst possible team for coming to a pro organization with that nonsense. Won one super bowl as a game manager and threw away the other one get outta here with that spoiled teenager mentality

Joined Mar 16, 2010
Really think Pete wouldn't cosign it? Feels like Dak would fit perfectly for that old school power running offense he seems to wanna go back to :lol:

Russ is an MVP kinda player who knows it, doubt he'll willingly revert back to that even though he had his best team success with it.

Don't think it'd be an issue with Dak though.

Dak + picks and I don't think it'd be unrealistic. Russ would get a huge market where he'd probably get a lot more of a say on offense and still have elite weapons.

Dak could get that long term security he's been after that Jerrah won't give him and he'll have great weapons still too

Joined Dec 31, 2012
why do these elite quarterbacks keep asking to go to the jets

literally NOTHING redeemable there
It’s NYC.
People love Saleh.
He’s was with the Hawks before he was with us.

Jets aren’t good right now but the have lots of artillery to play with. Would not be surprised if they were decent next year.

elpablo21

Supporter
Joined Feb 11, 2008
Really think Pete wouldn't cosign it? Feels like Dak would fit perfectly for that old school power running offense he seems to wanna go back to :lol:

Russ is an MVP kinda player who knows it, doubt he'll willingly revert back to that even though he had his best team success with it.

Don't think it'd be an issue with Dak though.

Dak + picks and I don't think it'd be unrealistic. Russ would get a huge market where he'd probably get a lot more of a say on offense and still have elite weapons.

Dak could get that long term security he's been after that Jerrah won't give him and he'll have great weapons still too
It's more of a contract/cap situation than his on field play/fit on why I think no. Dak is trying to get paid and if you're trading for him an extension has to be in play + the dead money hit is astronomical on Russ' end

Not saying its impossible but I wouldn't bother having to deal with all that if I'm John :lol: and I'm not sure how he values Dak

Joined Dec 31, 2012
If I’m Jerruh I’m all over Russ. Take Irving or Zeke while you’re at it too.
He could get Russ for cheaper than he’d have to pay Dak.

Joined Mar 16, 2010
If I’m Jerruh I’m all over Russ. Take Irving or Zeke while you’re at it too.
He could get Russ for cheaper than he’d have to pay Dak.
Jerrah would be over the moon with Russ :lol:, man would have Peyton level endorsement opportunities with a quickness

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now