2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redzone channel is out (I hate Cable Bahamas) got me switching channels with different games like some uncouth degenerate.
1608488966300.png

I think out of all the teams in the AFC, the Titans can be a road block to the Chiefs going to the SB. They got Henry who's over 1500yrds rushing, so the run game alone can keep the Chiefs offense on the sideline, and quiet as kept they got Brown and Davis who are each going to have over 1000 receiving yrds. A 1500yrd running back and two 1000yrd receivers? They gonna be a problem come playoff time

I think out of all the teams in the AFC, the Titans can be a road block to the Chiefs going to the SB. They got Henry who's over 1500yrds rushing, so the run game alone can keep the Chiefs offense on the sideline, and quiet as kept they got Brown and Davis who are each going to have over 1000 receiving yrds. A 1500yrd running back and two 1000yrd receivers? They gonna be a problem come playoff time
Been looking like the Bills are the only squad that can matchup on both sides of the ball lately but yea I wouldn't wanna face Tennessee again in January tbh.

Their offense has been getting hot at the right time lately. Just need a bit more consistensy on defense and they'll be a real hard out

The end zone camera in the Washington game is nice as ****. Looks like Madden or some ****. It’s crazy.

Hope DK is okay, landed funny on his leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom