2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn’t you be scared too

:lol:

All I could think of

tenor.gif

gil brandt literally like an hour before his release praising dude and talking how well he was doing at camp and should have been drafted.. trying find a screenshot
He was definitely talented enough to get drafted and his Vandy stats were good, but I think scouts thought he quit on UGA because he thought he wouldn't have won the starting job and feared sitting on the bench.

He was definitely talented enough to get drafted and his Vandy stats were good, but I think scouts thought he quit on UGA because he thought he wouldn't have won the starting job and feared sitting on the bench.

outside of hurts and flacco, I have zero clue what QBs we even have on the roster.. assume we would carry 4 or 5 through preseason then 3 for the season or maybe 2.. But not just 2 right now

I respect players opinion on not getting the vaccine…. I took the vaccine because I felt Comfortable…..but there is another aspect many are forgetting…..yes many have had trails going back all the way till last august…..but nobody can say for FACT this vaccine won’t have some kind of impact on reproduction…..those babies are just being born(few) and more and more on the way……..If I was thinking of having kid no chance I try This vaccine….

What happens if a player doesn’t get the vaccine, comes into contact with player who also didnt get the vaccine….does 2nd player have to sit out now?

I don’t blame NFL players for not wanting the poisonous vaccine, it’s not like they shoot up their bodies weekly with toxic **** that they have no clue about….

Luka and now Rayne Dakota, Jordan Brand is gentrified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom