2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nobody can get anything in this thread until suddenly everyone's pairs are arriving :lol:. I like how ya'll doing numbers in here. Both Notres, both Bodegas, Clivers and SL's, bunch of Street Hawks like its a limited AFI.. these?? pshh no big deal.

Damn Curry's doing rainbow box numbers predrop and its not even an SB. smh
hey man, i fully believe in karma and 2021 is def comin on strong for me after 2020. new job, wifey pregnant, trump is out and hopefully getting his *** prosecuted, hit on orewood notres and hawkers. I've already won more pairs in 27 days than I had in the previous 15 months lol

98A004DE-528E-4F92-BF26-86BB4CDA214C.jpeg

Looks like the Vast Greys will have really bad quality leather, a different shape than SP’s and are considered a GR on a footlocker carrying them level. Was in and still might be for them but retail or bust. Apparently the same goes with the coast blue and unlv’s for the low top lovers. Cant tell people what to do with their money but just know resale might not be worth it(quality wise)

In for UNLV's and the Coast pair...Might grab black/whites too only because I already know the Supreme Dunks won't be attainable.

hey man, i fully believe in karma and 2021 is def comin on strong for me after 2020. new job, wifey pregnant, trump is out and hopefully getting his *** prosecuted, hit on orewood notres and hawkers. I've already won more pairs in 27 days than I had in the previous 15 months lol

Send me some VNDS Karma bro.. I havent won jack yet and missed a grail for asking a question lol. I hope this year is better but none of these spots show me love like that.

Looks like the Vast Greys will have really bad quality leather, a different shape than SP’s and are considered a GR on a footlocker carrying them level. Was in and still might be for them but retail or bust. Apparently the same goes with the coast blue and unlv’s for the low top lovers. Cant tell people what to do with their money but just know resale might not be worth it(quality wise)

I knew this was going to be a thing.. I'm considering not getting two pairs of UNLV's unless I can get at least 1 for retail. They are coasting at 200 bucks from the overseas drop. Once they hit stateside, they might go down further. I just hope the idiots don't try to bot them out since they're a dud.

They dropped below 200 about a week or so ago too. Almost copped but I know more are coming and the quality is not the 2020 SP type sadly.

I knew this was going to be a thing.. I'm considering not getting two pairs of UNLV's unless I can get at least 1 for retail. They are coasting at 200 bucks from the overseas drop. Once they hit stateside, they might go down further. I just hope the idiots don't try to bot them out since they're a dud.

They dropped below 200 about a week or so ago too. Almost copped but I know more are coming and the quality is not the 2020 SP type sadly.
5F402DDE-DE4C-44B9-90F4-6EC76BD33456.jpeg

black and white joints 💨

How was the quality on the Black/White pair compared to the 2020 Dunks?

-Drew

Honestly I didn't think the 2020 SP dunks quality was all that nice either. I had to pay aftermarket for every pair I have and getting them in hand they all felt average at best some below average.

But then again it is a $100 shoe retail so what can I really expect?
I've said it before....if Nike thought it was worth more than $100 they'd charge it themselves.

Applies to any brand. They sell for what they think customers will pay and allows them to turn a profit.

Honestly I didn't think the 2020 SP dunks quality was all that nice either. I had to pay aftermarket for every pair I have and getting them in hand they all felt average at best some below average.

Quality was definitely trash on the few pairs I was able to get (ceramics, sambas, Michigan’s).

very true I picked up Iowa’s and Michigan’s both on the aftermarket but I will say Michigan’s seem to have better leather then my Iowa’s. I felt better paying resale for my Michigan’s but kinda regret it for Iowa’s. After having dunk premium’s and certain AJ 1 highs(which don’t touch Premium dunk leather quality by far) I can say they have the power to bless us but that narrows the profit margins and we end up with plastic. I just can’t justify spending resale for a lower quality shoe that I feel is only worth box price to me

Send me some VNDS Karma bro.. I havent won jack yet and missed a grail for asking a question lol. I hope this year is better but none of these spots show me love like that.
I got you my guy. What size are you? Any pair i'm not lookin to get for myself i'll drop a raffle entry for you.

Wtf your forearm, literally flexing
thats fabric?

Back
Top Bottom