2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yeah, honestly they aren’t worth retail. These should be on clearance shelves. I like the color way though, so whatevs, at least they were *only* retail.

I agree w the “not worth retail part”. Just got my white/blacks from stx and they’re the same leather as the rest.

Just noticed these are made in Indonesia and if i recall ppl said the Brazil’s and the sambas were garbage. I ain’t picking up anymore SPs if that’s where they’re gonna be made from now on

refer to the post above this one.

Not buying it yet. If it ends up being women’s only, **** it. I don’t need em.

But, there’s pairs on GOAT in men’s sizing, and the date is listed as March 19th. Go check it out. Also, on StockX.

I agree w the “not worth retail part”. Just got my white/blacks from stx and they’re the same leather as the rest.

Just noticed these are made in Indonesia and if i recall ppl said the Brazil’s and the sambas were garbage. I ain’t picking up anymore SPs if that’s where they’re gonna be made from now on
Well I’ve got Michigans, Spartans, Iowas, and Platinums - and they are all really really nice. UNLV’s are more like Jordan 1 lows (non-OG).

I want those black/white Dunk lows, but if quality is garbage, it’s not worth the $300 price after fees and tax on resale sites. If I can’t grab for retail, I’m moving on to the black/gum orange label SB Dunk Highs dropping in March - those will be better quality.

Last edited:

51y0GsjqaHL._AC_SY580_.jpg

I think y'all might be talking about two different things, or the same thing differently.

Couple sources posted in here last year that allocations and availability of SBs would be getting cut. We've already seen evidence of this --- some shops losing Orange Label status, some releases getting cut from US calendars, and skateshops getting allocated pairs instead of placing a requested number for order.

We did hear that regular dunks would be "more available" in 2021 -- You can argue either side of this, but technically, this has also been true (while they haven't been any easier to obtain). We've seen dunks now release in full family sizing multiple times, and also seen them at places like Footlocker, DTLR, Hibbett, etc -- not to mention the sheer number of releases of regular dunks has.....skyrocketed.
Wish it was the other way around. I'd much rather have more SBs than regular Dunks.

Resell on the Football Greys ain't that bad ... should I wait till all people get their pairs in hand to start bidding ? What do you guys think ?

Back
Top Bottom