2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Arrived this morning 🖤
E69C7DC0-AC6C-4A65-94D5-8EA0BFCBD51C.jpeg

I have never won on Copdate. I started out boosting most shoes but after about a month, never boosted again. I have not won either way. Plus, I am not sure how they operate as it all goes on behind the scenes. I consider a copdate raffle as guaranteed L.
I boost all of the time. Finally got my first win at SkateWarehouse.

Here is another kicker with Copdate - when you win, you have to pay *another* $5 to "reserve" your win! (Or at least you do at SW.)

I boost all of the time. Finally got my first win at SkateWarehouse.

Here is another kicker with Copdate - when you win, you have to pay *another* $5 to "reserve" your win! (Or at least you do at SW.)
started boosting. still no love

still one of my favorites. Had two pairs back in the day. Never thought they would be as expensive as they are now. Such a simple and beautiful colorway. What size by the way?

Oh bro back in the days I remember my go two shoes was these pattys and Jpcks packs as I remember they came out a few months apart. And mad did i beat them.. these r 9.5 ..

Hey everyone. Im looking to buy my first ever pair of dunk lows. Im a 10.5 in the air max 270 but a 10 in nike janoskis.

Should I get a 10 or 10.5? Gonna get the black/whites so cant really return em that easily lol. Ty all

Back
Top Bottom