2021 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Joined Apr 7, 2013
this post makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside considering I didn't get 2nd chance access

Aldi, smart shopper

couldn't get rid of them so your medical bills went to collections

now your credit is shot and you can't get a loan to save your life

at least you can get more bread if you sell the shoes now 🤷‍♂️
That’s exactly what happened! Haha

nah i’m fine

Joined Dec 10, 2017
I have zero interest in these or the laker joints comin up
I have been a vertgod fan for a good while, so I was mildly interested in the Stingwaters. A “face only a mother could love” kind of deal. So if I fall into them I would probably buy them. But they are pretty awful, yes…

Joined Jun 30, 2016
Paid resale a few weeks after release and paid 255, my size is at 600 right now. 255 looks like a steal in comparison.
That's exactly what I paid for plums. Paid $260 for veneer retros, resold those later on for a cool $310 (used to buy stray rats NB 990V3, a better purple & green sneaker IMO). I would love to have the retro ceramics for when my OGs burn out but I couldn't justify paying resale for a double. I've never doubled on anything that I wasn't selling the double of.

Joined Dec 29, 2019
That's exactly what I paid for plums. Paid $260 for veneer retros, resold those later on for a cool $310 (used to buy stray rats NB 990V3, a better purple & green sneaker IMO). I would love to have the retro ceramics for when my OGs burn out but I couldn't justify paying resale for a double. I've never doubled on anything that I wasn't selling the double of.
same for me with the whole pack. 250 for veneers/ceramics, 220 for plums. looking back i'm so happy i got them when i did. still may flip the veneers like you did, plums and ceramics are pure keepers though.

Joined Feb 7, 2010
^ could be wrong but I don't think Medical Bills affect your credit...
If they go into collections then yes they can
Have you seen some of dudes posts? He's a clown.
Oh makes sense. I think I was thinking about the requirement to pay them off once they go into collections. Like once it goes that far paying them off wont benefit you... or something like that... lol
you're credit must be on fleek
That’s exactly what happened! Haha

nah i’m fine
thanks for compiling some of my recent clown posts in this thread 🤡

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now