2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

there were three highs that premier didn’t get around that time either...blue devils

Nike-Dunk-SB-High-Game-Royal-Black.jpg

there was another pair like this with a greenish teal upper, white midsole, and gum outsole, as well as a pair of black highs with a red swoosh, white midsole, ice outsole...no idea what to even look for to find pics of them
I have saved this info for a while now lol still in search of these guys.

nike-sb-dunk-high-mystic-green.jpg

Nike SB Dunk High
Color: Mystic Green/Sail-Gum Light Brown-Black
Style Code: 305050-307

s-l1600.jpg

Nike SB Dunk High Pro 305050 069 BLACK/GYM-RED-WHITE-WOLF GREY

I originally thought they never actually released but they did but again in extremely small numbers.

Cool that there were so many that flew under the radar. But I can also see why they all flew under the radar :lol: dark times for SB
You're right back then people would have considered them trash and generic That's why stores didn't order that many plus dunks sat on shelves. This is going back to when the Nike literally put skate shops out of business cuz they sent them so much product that could never sell it and became in debt. I'm happy to have them photo blue volt ones though those were amazing and those green highs if I could ever find them are dope. But if we really want to get into rare these bad boys that I have there cannot be that many I think there was only 500 total pairs made. Dirty money's 🤩
IMG_20200310_164522.jpg

You're right back then people would have considered them trash and generic That's why stores didn't order that many plus dunks sat on shelves. This is going back to when the Nike literally put skate shops out of business cuz they sent them so much product that could never sell it and became in debt. I'm happy to have them photo blue volt ones though those were amazing and those green highs if I could ever find them are dope. But if we really want to get into rare these bad boys that I have there cannot be that many I think there was only 500 total pairs made. Dirty money's 🤩
IMG_20200310_164522.jpg
Yeah I remember that 12 was on ebay for like $225 give or take. If they weren't mids I'd have loved to cop.

IMG_20200310_164522.jpg
This is another pair I had never seen until you posted your original pick up pic, whenever that was.
I’m normally totally confident in my SB/ sneaker collection in general. But you got me totes jelly today. 😂

I do. They were part of a small batch that did not get alot of production. Mainly I believe because at the time no one was buying shoes that much and they were I guess considered generic. So when stores put their orders in a year in advance it was a rough time for SB and I don't think a lot of stores ordered them. We used to call them part of the "premier didn't get them pack". And premier got everything! These go right alongside these which came out either a month before or after.
PXL_20210118_211604113.jpg
I like these except for the non perforated toebox. My sz currently on Ebay.

I was just looking at my 2020 plum dunk and I recalled people slamming it for not being the right shape and color palette, which I felt were fair comments when compared to the OG.

But when I see the quality (or lack thereof) on most of these 2021 dunk lows, I can't help but appreciate the materials put on the 2020 dunks (brazil, st.johns, etc) even more.

Dunks are back in full force this year with so many releases of different colorways. So shouldn't this also mean better economies of scale and lower costs on the same materials as the 2020 dunks?

I mean, just look at the upper on the 2020 plum dunks. Surely, we should be getting similar or better quality this year. What the hell, Nike!

(just had to rant a little)

plummy.jpeg

Older Dunks but this seems to be the active thread.
Just an update on current values of these. The guy who tried to buy them from me for $150 last show must be pissed. Market seems up a bit now. Must be all those people who got the unemployment raise...🤣

SmartSelect_20210511-072556_Email.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Man these are going for 1000+ now :lol: ****s wild
These were some of my favorites back in the day. Mine ended up being beaters
West coast lunars > east coast for sure

Wests have always been my preference. I've ran through a few pairs of wests, one pair of easts. Never paid more than $150 for any of them, albeit all were worn.

Back
Top Bottom