2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Congrats to the winners.

anyone with a 10.5 that wants to be a good person or trade for something cool.

lemme know, please.

True story: I hadn't ever won a SNKRS Draw since I first downloaded the app in 2015. Been using the same account ever since, and I seriously thought bout canceling my account and starting a new one with a different email addy.

That's when all of a sudden last week I finally got my 1st draw win - the AJ 3 A Ma Maniere!

Then today I get another W LOL. That's 2 freakin draw W's in less than a week, but in 5 years I couldn't win jack **** on that app smh. I'll take it but somebody make it make sense lol
20210617_071958.jpg

I really wanted these. Actually reached out to multiple people to try for me. 11 totals accounts and not 1 win smh.

If these drop down to close to $200 im getting them

What size are you? They might come down a little from where they are now once people in the US get them in hand but they've only been increasing in price over the last few weeks.

True story: I hadn't ever won a SNKRS Draw since I first downloaded the app in 2015. Been using the same account ever since, and I seriously thought bout canceling my account and starting a new one with a different email addy.

That's when all of a sudden last week I finally got my 1st draw win - the AJ 3 A Ma Maniere!

Then today I get another W LOL. That's 2 freakin draw W's in less than a week, but in 5 years I couldn't win jack **** on that app smh. I'll take it but somebody make it make sense lol
20210617_071958.jpg
Grats! I had a similar experience and hope your luck continues. I went 6 years then hit back to back on the Unions and Offwhites last year. Unfortunately its been all L's since.

What size are you? They might come down a little from where they are now once people in the US get them in hand but they've only been increasing in price over the last few weeks.
Size 10 but can squeeze 9.5 which is cheaper. We'll see :stoneface:

quick story.

my wife and i just had our second child on saturday. her name is olive.
i really wanted a pair of these 'dusty olive' dunks.
i asked my mother in law to try for me on snkrs.
she hit.
coincidence???
Congrats on the new member of the family!

My son Zion was born on the same day the Frags just dropped & I cooked a pair. Wonder what that means...? LOL

Back
Top Bottom