2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

2DAAB9E0-4ECF-416E-8B4C-89E65ABFAE77.jpeg

No idea why these go for so much, been my beaters for years and I never thought much of them. However, I am tempted to clean them up and make some easy money.

Anybody else got theirs from Nike with this cheap *** box? My **** wasn't even sealed when I picked it up! Surprised it wasn't swapped out with another pair.
View attachment 2839158
1628184968054.png
If you don't cover up the part of the label that shows your address I might be about to come swipe them...

EDIT: I was obviously kidding there but of course we all gotta be conscious of posting pics where address or order # or any personal info is visible. There's plenty of lurkers out here that don't give a **** about us

Last edited:
If you don't cover up the part of the label that shows your address I might be about to come swipe them...

EDIT: I was obviously kidding there but of course we all gotta be conscious of posting pics where address or order # or any personal info is visible. There's plenty of lurkers out here that don't give a **** about us

isn't that how pop smoke got got?

on topic:

1628190030218.png

big gino vibes on these

I hope they give gino some recognition on this one. New heads gonna feen to cop and not have any idea what gino 1 and gino 2 mean though :rolleyes
first thing I thought when I saw these. Not bad but I generally dont mess with icy soles. All black with gum bottoms is more my jam. Miss my ostriches

Does anyone have experience with a SNKRS order going from "Preparing to ship" to "Ordered; We're working on it"? If so, did you ultimately receive the order or did it get cancelled? Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks.
I’ve had both possibilities happen (canceled/delivered).

What are the qualifications for being on the “most dedicated SNKRS users”? I’ve taken a ton of Ls but keep trying anyway, so I guess that counts?

I like Parra's a lot... might have tried but Nike has gate kept me away from SBs for the most part.

I've never hit on a pair of sbs on SNKR, only 1 w for those OW rubber dunks. Ever since I was able to get 1 pair of those laser orange dunks. Local raffles are my only real chance at getting any dunks.

Anybody else got theirs from Nike with this cheap *** box? My **** wasn't even sealed when I picked it up! Surprised it wasn't swapped out with another pair.

1628184968054.png

Yep this happens to me every time they ship fedex, with ups they use sturdier boxes, don't know why but that's how Nike likes to do it. Funny thing is whenever I order basic *** GRs/AF1s or Nike clothing they ship in sturdy boxes 🤣

Back
Top Bottom