2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

^ I have a wide foot and should have went a half size up because the toe box is narrow.
Just about every Nike SB fits pretty narrow. I feel like dunks can be included or excluded. But Janoskis, bruins, blazers were always that way for me. I've heard similar about the ones I haven't owned.

20210915_190805.jpg
20210915_190119.jpg

i fool wit these… 💨

Just about every Nike SB fits pretty narrow. I feel like dunks can be included or excluded. But Janoskis, bruins, blazers were always that way for me. I've heard similar about the ones I haven't owned.
Yup its ridiculous they dont make enough dunks for 1/4 the demand and instead offer stuff that isnt even remotely close to them in fit or style. Why arnt Dunks treated like Gazelles, All Stars, etc and a staple on every shoe stores shelves ALL year long?

Yup its ridiculous they dont make enough dunks for 1/4 the demand and instead offer stuff that isnt even remotely close to them in fit or style. Why arnt Dunks treated like Gazelles, All Stars, etc and a staple on every shoe stores shelves ALL year long?
edit nvm I see what you mean

to be fair, even adidas doesn’t produce those shoes all the time. And the demand also isn’t there. Nike could produce 1m plus pairs and people would still miss out.

Back
Top Bottom