2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Today.
AECC2873-3CD6-447C-BC41-E6A5383153FA.JPG
GRAILS...finding a 11.5 for a decent price right now is tuff

Ahh. The shoe that got the whole Dunk hype 🚂 going again. Nice wear, homie.

Edit: let me correct myself before someone else does it for me. The black pigeon came first, but I feel like these selling out so quick was kind of the realization the hype was here to stay.
But they didn’t sell out quick. Got 2 pair on release day, no fuss. One was poor quality when it arrived. Sent it back, and reordered a 3rd pair from Skatewarehouse 10 days after release…

But they didn’t sell out quick. Got 2 pair on release day, no fuss. One was poor quality when it arrived. Sent it back, and reordered a 3rd pair from Skatewarehouse 10 days after release…
Didn’t mean to imply they were an instant sell
Out or anything . Certainly nothing like it is now and especially like the past few months. For any mid to sell out day of in 2018, was definitely something out of the ordinary at the time. I remember a lot of people on here that day were a bit shocked as well.

EE42DD4C-B4C0-490B-AEDE-D075A81FF264.jpeg

Was a nice trip down memory lane. Where the **** has shoreguy85 shoreguy85 been? I miss that dude.

Last edited:
Hello everyone! I have recently vandalized an old pair of waffles, I don't even remember the name, but I saved the two tongues. Colours of the shoes were a sort of iron grey and dark pink or fuchsia, and baby blue. So I have decided to take a further vintage look to these, adding a sort of fat tongues on them! I haven's stitched anything for now: what do you think?
Cheers! And peace!

Attachments

• IMG_0485.jpg
    IMG_0485.jpg
    364.3 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_0490.jpg
    IMG_0490.jpg
    389.5 KB · Views: 287
need some leads on milk choc dunks—the details got me interested even though didn’t initially like them. anyone oop a 8.5-9 lol

Didn’t mean to imply they were an instant sell
Out or anything . Certainly nothing like it is now and especially like the past few months. For any mid to sell out day of in 2018, was definitely something out of the ordinary at the time. I remember a lot of people on here that day were a bit shocked as well.

EE42DD4C-B4C0-490B-AEDE-D075A81FF264.jpeg

Was a nice trip down memory lane. Where the **** has shoreguy85 shoreguy85 been? I miss that dude.
Thank you for taking the time to force me to take the time to look back at a completely out of context quote that was specifically about the SNKRS release!

But, fair enough, it was a crazy release day - for 2018. I suppose my point was that it wasn't like the raffle world we now live in. I concede the point that they "sold out quick".

Last edited:
Thank you for taking the time to force me to take the time to look back at a completely out of context quote that was specifically about the SNKRS release!

But, fair enough, it was a crazy release day - for 2018. I suppose my point was that it wasn't like the raffle world we now live in. I concede the point that they "sold out quick".
I wasn’t trying to “get you” or anything. I just went back to make sure I was remembering it correctly and saw your post and thought it was funny. No big deal.

Finally grabbed these
More than I wanted to pay but meh. Def gonna get a lot of wear
86DEE45D-A930-48F7-8193-B2A505F075F2.jpeg
Just hit last week or so on SnS on a restock/delayed shipment for those, i even thought it was a bug/glitch in their app up until I received the tracking link. Retail gang we outchea. Won't be celebrating til I get them tho, UPS been sucking more than lil Nas x lately.

Back
Top Bottom