2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The leather on those Georgetown dunks doesn’t look too great but I love the color way so much I’m willing to overlook it. Of course I have struck out in every single place I’ve tried and I’m sure there’s an L waiting for me on SNKRS so I’m going to have my eyes peeled for resale. If I can get them for under $200 shipped I’ll pull the trigger.

Reactions: lyl
The leather on those Georgetown dunks doesn’t look too great but I love the color way so much I’m willing to overlook it. Of course I have struck out in every single place I’ve tried and I’m sure there’s an L waiting for me on SNKRS so I’m going to have my eyes peeled for resale. If I can get them for under $200 shipped I’ll pull the trigger.

Closest i was able to get on ebay was 200+10 to ship. Nobody has been willing to go under 200 in a sz 13.

I need Details please
Leather quality, creasing, etc…
Pleather. Quality sucks. Creases like plastic. I like the colorway though.

Nothing like the 2020 dunks quality.
202C6E8D-93E8-41AE-B6F1-5E5C9C1E6CBD.jpeg

Is it time to start a separate thread for plastic non-SB’s? Reading about people paying resale for this garbage is both boring and kind of irritating. Also, stay off my lawn.
For reals! I’m all for people chopping it up on here. But the resale talk has just been relentless the past few days.

is there actual movement? i returned a pair last week and also have a tracking number coming from them. going to assume their system auto-generated a return label in case they deny the return and it needs to be sent back to me.

No movement yet. That makes sense. The last time I did a return this didn’t happen. Patiently waiting for my Parra dunks now to pass verification.

Missed out on the premier drop earlier, but just got an invoice email and was able to purchase….anyone else get this?

If one were looking to trade Chocolate or Strawberry Dunks for Pattas in us10.5/11, where's the best place to do that? :nerd:

Brilliant storytelling by Social Status on the milk dunks. I could never see myself wearing the colorways so I didn’t go for ‘em. Congrats to all got a W.

Back
Top Bottom