2021 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Joined Jan 21, 2014
I've always worn 8.5 in "regular" Blazers and 9 in Sb's like the other models of the line but I found the last Blazer Low Sb's i bought (namely Polars and Stussys) to be fitting bigger as of the last few years and was wondering if it was the same with the Medicoms?
I’ll noticed that I Blazer lied do run big for me too.
I normally go down 1/2 a size, and they fit better.

Joined Apr 11, 2011
Man gundams aren't worth 300.
I remember casually walking into my local skateshop getting blue lobsters and having 0 issues.
I honestly didn’t think they’d rise after the release. I assumed everyone would forget about them once they came in hand…nope. Now I’m trying to find my sz 10 but don’t wanna fork out 300+

Joined Jul 1, 2014
I honestly didn’t think they’d rise after the release. I assumed everyone would forget about them once they came in hand…nope. Now I’m trying to find my sz 10 but don’t wanna fork out 300+
I haven't spent on any dunks since nike started bringing them back so I said screw it. Honestly the leather quality is A+ on it. Debated on buying the unicorns for about 300 but I bought some other things instead lol.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now