2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ain't no shame.
word...
tenor (4).gif

I get that but that doesn’t fit this situation. Purchased the kicks at Sunday night. Business are closed. Before business even opened they arrived for verification. Which means they were at a “boutique” or affiliated store already. They then became “authenticated” before the stores open. That could only mean GOAT takes the verification of other places besides their own employees. That’s the part that sketches me out. How many people are skilled enough to authenticate
Wshoes throughout the sneaker community. They say they have ties with trusted places but they don’t list them so whose to say that’s even true or they just use any reselling boutique as a way to increase their profits.

At least one of those sources is Trophy Room. Plus no business will give away their secrets. I get worrying about the authenticity of shoes. If I have doubt, I go to NT and to consignment/resell shops just for peace of mind. When I bought my Travis AF1 Sail, I took it to FlightClub to authenticate. I told him I wanted to sell them on FC and wanted it authenticated. Now they just scan the shoes in and authenticate, when it sells.

[
At least one of those sources is Trophy Room. Plus no business will give away their secrets. I get worrying about the authenticity of shoes. If I have doubt, I go to NT and to consignment/resell shops just for peace of mind. When I bought my Travis AF1 Sail, I took it to FlightClub to authenticate. I told him I wanted to sell them on FC and wanted it authenticated. Now they just scan the shoes in and authenticate, when it sells.
Yeah, I’m probably good just never had it occur before. We’ll see since It’s been authenticated already. I’m most likely good…. I hope lol

I wear a 10.5 in Jordan 1s should I stick to 10.5 or go down a size
In dunk lows going to cop the Georgetown or pandas ?

Back
Top Bottom