2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Those WPFs are dope, seen them in person could've copped but I just had to pass considering they didn't come with lace locks or the cncpts blue laces. But all in all, definitely a nice shoe. In other Nike News, February is less than 1week away & I'm surprised no one has posted anything about the Chuck Treese McRad's for BHM. I'm really stoked for these, I hope they dont switch up & drop the dunk lows that Ishod & Theotis designed.

^^ I believe those were posted a few pages back. Could be wrong though.

I'm lookin forward to that drop though.

Can't say it's something I like enough to double up on but will def. be getting 1.

May Change my mind once I actually get them but I'm fairly certain ill be going with black laces on those.

Last edited:
Those WPFs are dope, seen them in person could've copped but I just had to pass considering they didn't come with lace locks or the cncpts blue laces. But all in all, definitely a nice shoe. In other Nike News, February is less than 1week away & I'm surprised no one has posted anything about the Chuck Treese McRad's for BHM. I'm really stoked for these, I hope they dont switch up & drop the dunk lows that Ishod & Theotis designed.

Lol, there was HEAVY discussion about both dunks a couple pages back with pictures and everything. As I stated before, I will be purchasing these. The story and design got me, easily.

Last edited:
& Does Anybody Know Of Any Shops In Valley Stream Long IslandI Have A Friend That's Curious.

Mass Transit on 78 Rockaway Av. Haven't been there since the summer. Good peoples. The owner has a book of all his personal dunks from throughout the years but all in 9-9.5.

Last edited:
Man I hope those MCRADS don't drop until after those Kobe pythons release, because I'll be stuck with a tough choice.

Man I hope those MCRADS don't drop until after those Kobe pythons release, because I'll be stuck with a tough choice.
How so? Kobe usually sit on shelves forever. The Mc Rads could be gone fast my friend.

Last edited:

more pics of the mcrads for those who are interested...not my style.

Last edited:
Undecided on the mcrads, ill have to see them in person. Cool concept though. ..

There's no date for SB QS. They just show up at shops when they show up. Talk to your local skateshope though, they'll have a GOOD idea of when their SB QS show up.
+1. Supposedly these are towards the middle to end of the month. Shops generally receive them within a week of each other once they release.

Is there a way to search online for skate shops in your area that have a Nike SB account and/or a QS account?...I don't want to call every skate shop around if I don't need to. That way I don't have to annoy someone too.

Last edited:
How so? Kobe usually sit on shelves forever. The Mc Rads could be gone fast my friend.

Basic colorways sit, I doubt those pythons will. I know those mcrads will be gone in a heartbeat. They look good with the red laces IMO. I hate the waiting game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a way to search for skate shops in your area that have a Nike SB account and/or a QS account online somewhere?...I don't want to call every skate shop around if I don't need to. That way I don't have to annoy someone too.
on Nike SB's site they list all the SB dealers. Not all of them receive QS's though. Most if not all have Twitter/Facebook/Website. That would save ya from calling :smile:

Is there a way to search online for skate shops in your area that have a Nike SB account and/or a QS account?...I don't want to call every skate shop around if I don't need to. That way I don't have to annoy someone too.

Nike has a website that you can search for local skate shops in your area. I don't have it on hand but I used it to find a local shop by me, but they all sell to their friends unfortunately. My shop by me just posted their February releases, hopefully QS are soon to follow.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just found the store locator, but I don't think it says if a store is a quickstrike account or not.

I just found the store locator, but I don't think it says if a store is a quickstrike account or not.
Correct it will not show you what type of account they have besides a general SB account. You'd have to contact the store to see if they get QS and how many they get. Smaller stores usually get a FSR. Larger will gets multiple FSRs.

^ call them up fam, most shops have cool people working they wouldn't mind. If they do, don't give them your business.

Back
Top Bottom