2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I dig these; best pics I've seen so far via eBay seller

Wore my premier dunks today, they seem really stiff compared to my other dunks. Would anyone recommend putting them in the microwave for 30 seconds and then wearing them?

Wore my premier dunks today, they seem really stiff compared to my other dunks. Would anyone recommend putting them in the microwave for 30 seconds and then wearing them?

Can't say I ever heard of this trick, but I would advise you not too. Up to you though

Last edited by a moderator:

is this actually a thing? I'd be hesitant to put anything that's not designed for the microwave in there, but I'm a firm believer in wearing the shoe until it breaks in.

I would just wear them. Mine broke in after a few wears.

They crease like a mofo though

Noticed a bunch of sizing questions on the diamonds so I'll chime in and actually post something informative. I wear an 11 in both highs and lows (except civilist), went tts with them and they do fit nicely.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom