2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

is this actually a thing? I'd be hesitant to put anything that's not designed for the microwave in there, but I'm a firm believer in wearing the shoe until it breaks in.

Yea I agree just wear em to break em in. Though I have heard of the microwave idea before in reference to stiff shoes you actually want to skate in but I've never tried it. I still just break my shoes in through wears.

Rather than microwaving them, you'd do better steaming them. or double up on socks, or wear them, or skate them, or deal with it and break them in for a couple days, should i keep going?

I would have to guess 30 or so people would be there by the beginning of tomorrow. I don't see too many people because of the short amount of time you had to take off, etc...unless you really a no schoolin', no workin', no nothin' type person ..

No line yet at SW! on this beautiful sunny day
no one lined up...i'm kind of surprised but not really. I think people that got them already either resold them or have already doubled, tripled, quadrupled up as I've seen numerous user's in this thread claim. Lining up a day before might be excessive for them now. Plus jordans are coming out so they've probably lined up at your local foot locker or some crap.

I would have to guess 30 or so people would be there by the beginning of tomorrow. I don't see too many people because of the short amount of time you had to take off, etc...unless you really a no schoolin', no workin', no nothin' type person ..
That's a good point. Hopefully you all get yalls pairs tomorrow.

no one lined up...i'm kind of surprised but not really. I think people that got them already either resold them or have already doubled, tripled, quadrupled up as I've seen numerous user's in this thread claim. Lining up a day before might be excessive for them now. Plus jordans are coming out so they've probably lined up at your local foot locker or some crap.
wow, that sun looks nice and warm.... wouldn't mind just sitting out there for a day enjoying a book and cigar.  esp since i'm stuck in a freezer here in boston.    

Maybe of no importance to most of you guys, BUT my wife just emailed me saying that her firm's newest client is Frank the Butcher. 

eek.gif
 Totally geeked out for a minute there. 

Wore my premier dunks today, they seem really stiff compared to my other dunks. Would anyone recommend putting them in the microwave for 30 seconds and then wearing them?

After 3 wears mines are getting less stiff. I'm not gonna lie though I wear an extra sock on the tip of my feet. I do that because the right shoe rubs right above my pinky toe. This lil trick also helps the shoe for less creasing. Hope that helps

After 3 wears mines are getting less stiff. I'm not gonna lie though I wear an extra sock on the tip of my feet. I do that because the right shoe rubs right above my pinky toe. This lil trick also helps the shoe for less creasing. Hope that helps

Maybe of no importance to most of you guys, BUT my wife just emailed me saying that her firm's newest client is Frank the Butcher. 

eek.gif
 Totally geeked out for a minute there. 
What kind of work does your wife do?  Maybe she can hook you up on some exclusives!

Good trick for stretching / fast break in is to double up with damp socks and use a hair dryer on the problem areas.   

Anyone know where to cop size 12 Birch / Red highs on the low?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom