2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Why do you say that? Personal preference? Waiting on my ceramics to come in but have veneers in hand now. Also you took the laces out when they came?
Yea I like the Veneer colours better than the others, but all three are dope.
I took the laces out to give the kicks a crep protect spraying. I’ll relace them for the second coat.

BTW: I figured out what’s wrong with all of us.

Dopamine.
Specifically unnatural levels of dopamine brought on by unnatural influences.
More so relating to the desire vs the pleasure (which dopamine is more commonly connected)

SNKRS selling model creates unnatural levels of dopamine and we don’t even realize that we’re really craving the result of pushing that button. Good or bad. The high lasts until the results come out where we either crash or start to relax cus of the W.

Just rats in a lab mayne.

Last edited:

Dopamine.
More so relating to the desire vs the pleasure (which dopamine is more commonly connected)

SNKRS selling model creates unnatural levels of dopamine and we don’t even realize that we’re really craving the result of pushing that button. Good or bad. The high lasts until the results come out where we either crash or start to relax cus of the W.

Absolutely, for sure. I have probably 150 pair of shoes, 60 aren’t even open. It’s completely irrational, and an addiction.

Absolutely, for sure. I have probably 150 pair of shoes, 60 aren’t even open. It’s completely irrational, and an addiction.

yeah.
just like how we've gotten addicted to our phones and scrolling aimlessly.

you know i think it all started with MySpace. Seeing those new message comment friend request etc lit up after school was LOVE you hear me.

rip Myspace.

So just know a team of marketers and scientists and psychologists got together on this one and figured out how to make us junkies and our bodies and brain actually builds a tolerance for the excessive amounts of dopamine similar to liquor for example. So now the super unnatural dopamine levels are actully the new norm for our bodies and so it continues.

and what ****s us as humans and seriously is probably why evil is so rampant besides the devil working hard. OUR BRAIN DOES NOT CARE IF ITS DESTRUCTIVE . WE WANT IT NO MATTER WHAT. drug addicts prolly the best example. Will literally die to get high.

all jokes aside we really gotta be careful out here because its not just Nike doing it.
its everywhere. ima start practicing dopamine detoxing.

PROTECT YA SELF.

Last edited:

Dopamine.

i be dopamined out anyway so f it... 🤷🏾‍♂️💨

yeah.
just like how we've gotten addicted to our phones and scrolling aimlessly.

you know i think it all started with MySpace. Seeing those new message comment friend request etc lit up after school was LOVE you hear me.

rip Myspace.

So just know a team of marketers and scientists and psychologists got together on this one and figured out how to make us junkies and our bodies and brain actually builds a tolerance for the excessive amounts of dopamine similar to liquor for example. So now the super unnatural dopamine levels are actully the new norm for our bodies and so it continues.

and what ****s us as humans and seriously is probably why evil is so rampant besides the devil working hard. OUR BRAIN DOES NOT CARE IF ITS DESTRUCTIVE . WE WANT IT NO MATTER WHAT. drug addicts prolly the best example. Will literally die to get high.

all jokes aside we really gotta be careful out here because its not just Nike doing it.
its everywhere. ima start practicing dopamine detoxing.

PROTECT YA SELF.

Been everywhere. If y'all haven't watched 'The Social Media Dilemma' on NF, its a good watch for this exact thing. I've been easing away from SM because of it and I figured out Nike was using the same model a few months back once I stepped back to look at it.

This hobby is real love/hate .. kind of hate it right now :lol:

I'm real close to ditching IG. some of these raffles requiring an IG account to signup was the only thing keeping me around. I was on the cusp of giving up since i'm not winning this **** anyways, and then concepts hits me with these Turduckens. now i'm back to the edge.

W from Size ?
0F144780-86DE-4A96-82B9-8797183B8657.jpeg

Missed out at 230, I hope the next day brings them down a little lower. Should've snagged but I got distracted.

That character means “EAT” and/or “Food” and I know it makes sense to Chinese ppl for sure. BTW, I thought you can read it since your username is originally a Japanese (w/ no applicable Kanji) tho.

ありがとうございました。日本人ではありません。I have always just been a big fan of Japanese culture and animation since I was a kid, I took 2 years of Japanese in college and continue to try to learn to this day. Kanji is particularly hard since there are so many, and not seeing them all the time makes them easy to forget.

Back
Top Bottom