2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Now that we're done with Nike drops until 2021, I tallied my SNKRs success in 2020. I know a few Ls are missing, but the Ws are correct. Want to give a special shout out to Nike and all the resellers/clout chasers for making this possible.

W's - 8
1609343536768.png

Ls - 56+
1609344392855.png

I still managed to hit around 30% of the SNKRs Ls through other means (raffles and online drops), but I imagine that will decline in the future as Nike continues their move towards direct-to-consumer.

damn man thats dope that you actually tallied that joint up....looking at all the L's really puts it into perspective..

Completely forgot about the bodega drop on snrks today, good thing I hit on their website but I wouldn't have minded the double up lol.

All I can think about when I see black laces in Iowas are those trash *** Jordan 1 mids of the same colorway unfortunately. :smh: :ohwell: |l
The New Loves??

The New Love AJ1s are dope to me based on the color blocking, could've used better material tho. My pair inspired me to cop the Dunk Varsity Maize since I only have one yellow pair of shoes.

I think he's talking about the Reverse New Loves, which are closer to the Varsity Maize's but with a black sole.

The New Loves??

The New Love AJ1s are dope to me based on the color blocking, could've used better material tho. My pair inspired me to cop the Dunk Varsity Maize since I only have one yellow pair of shoes.

I think he's talking about the Reverse New Loves, which are closer to the Varsity Maize's but with a black sole.

Had to google "New Love" 1's but yes, I'm indeed talking about those.

Anyone with integrity does not do Jordan 1 mids and especially Jordan 1's with Jumpmans. :lol: :smh:

At this point it’s almost offensive how ugly the Bodegas are. They really lost their way with those IMO. Whites are not much better. Na to both. I don’t care how much dreamy story telling, inspired concepts and good leather/materials a shoe has, the shoe itself still has to somewhat look good. These just don’t. Jewel swoosh just seals the deal on how bad they are.

I guess I'm one of the few who actually likes how the bodegas look. I don't think they're as ugly as many are making them out to be. I can see the stitching at the ankle being a bit too much but I've seen plenty of uglier sneakers in my time haha. Glad I was able to grab a pair on release day from their site.

I guess I'm one of the few who actually likes how the bodegas look. I don't think they're as ugly as many are making them out to be. I can see the stitching at the ankle being a bit too much but I've seen plenty of uglier sneakers in my time haha. Glad I was able to grab a pair on release day from their site.
I think they just went too far with it. Materials are always top shelf with their collabs. But they could have left out half of that rawhide stitching and definitely should have aborted that jewel swoosh off the rip. They went from a cool concept that hasn’t really been done to this gaudy monstrosity.

Promise me you’ll post on foot pics, let’s see if you can change our minds. Something tells me that you know they ugly as we think.

lol. nah real talk.

2009 Shadows

shape. quality. the different leathers. perfect grey.

the jumpman was never enough to cancel all the good on those.
You’re not the first person I’ve heard this from. Quite a few people have mentioned about how good the quality was of those. I love the Shadows, so if someone loves the Shadows I can see someone viewing a super good quality version of that shoe as so revered. The Jumpman on the back is the biggest turnoff for me though.

Back
Top Bottom