2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Austin TX didn't get the memo... hope these are indeed releasing today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    320.1 KB · Views: 8
If nike would put even half the effort into marketing SB they way that these pigeons have been marketed... from the teases to the new York city newspaper, to the early release drawing huge crowds, Jeff staple making promo videos and going out there physically to promote the sneaker and apparel himself.

Most important thing now is gonna be how SB follows this up.

If nike would put even half the effort into marketing SB they way that these pigeons have been marketed... from the teases to the new York city newspaper, to the early release drawing huge crowds, Jeff staple making promo videos and going out there physically to promote the sneaker and apparel himself.

Most important thing now is gonna be how SB follows this up.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I've really enjoyed the anticipation leading up to this release; well done by Jeff & Nike SB. With this being such an iconic model and everything else, not to mention the strong connection to NYC, which undoubtably plays a huge part, there was a super-strong back story that everyone who was a fan of the sneaker could get excited about. Besides a handful of other models, I just don't know if the "excitement" or whatever is there.

SB should have capitalized when they had to opportunity and had Virgil design an SB as a part of the "ten" pack. Dude claims to be influenced by skateboarding; what better way to reintroduce a classic line/model to a new generation? Idk how much it would have helped, and I definitely ain't saying dude is the SB savior or anything, but it may have been worth a try. Just something fresh and different, idk.

At the end of the day, just give us more exciting collaborations both old and new and let's see what happens.

Just my 2 cents.

Just went to check out Noctural

There’s about 12 people in line and it’s 29 degrees, I’m good on that. Online or bust.

Just went to check out Noctural

There’s about 12 people in line and it’s 29 degrees, I’m good on that. Online or bust.

Yo do they still pull the shoes out of the Vault and sell them on the back wall like they used to back in the day I haven't been up there in a while

Good morning, y'all. Stayed up way too late last night, but I'm awake early enough to still get a raffle ticket from my local spot and try for the online drops.

Yo do they still pull the shoes out of the Vault and sell them on the back wall like they used to back in the day I haven't been up there in a while

I don't think so, honestly I didn't even think they would get these

they didn't have the Supa's or Gino's, they are up on South and 5th now not around the corner from Jon's bar, that is the yup I miss the most, not even sure Kerry Getz still owns it

Back
Top Bottom