2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Someone mentioned it earlier, and I think I will also be taking a break from posting in this thread.
why not just hit the IGNORE button instead? the biggest complaint on OLD NT was that even if you ignored someone you would still see their posts if someone quoted them, doesnt happen anymore :smokin

EX: noticed everyone complaining about multiple pair & GOT EM posts...i didn't see any of them.

Last edited:
$110 free shipping and no tax

5.5 - 9.5 + 13

11.5 $90 free shipping

why not just hit the IGNORE button instead? the biggest complaint on OLD NT was that even if you ignored someone you would still see their posts if someone quoted them, doesnt happen anymore :smokin

EX: noticed everyone complaining about multiple pair & GOT EM posts...i didn't see any of them.
Yeah, I guess I’m gonna have to get used to pages with only 3 comments on them.

394AE376-2993-4571-BF64-E85294937A6F.jpeg
902B9DA7-5A8B-49BF-8DF1-D9042EC45EFA.jpeg

torn if should keep these or let them go
If they are a 13/14 they are worthless and I'm happy to provide you my address for proper disposal.

Size 10.5 with OG box and extra laces didn’t get the patches tho, it’s not DS worn 2x in doors no creasing in toe box either

Size 10.5 with OG box and extra laces didn’t get the patches tho, it’s not DS worn 2x in doors no creasing in toe box either
Patches were custom made, you may still be able to find them floating around ebay or etsy. If you're undecided, keep them. They'll sell instantly the second you ever want to and no getting them back.

While I get the reason of the ignore button I do also feel everyone has something to contribute to the thread in some way at one point or another and I'd hate to miss when they do. So I don't personally use the button. Guess you could call that FOMO haha

I'm sorry I'm confused and might not be comprehending. Why you wanna get rid of them?

It’s taking all of my self control to hold on grabbing those Plums.
^All this.
This is the only shoe I was hyped about so far this year. Wanted to at the least triple up. A part of me hopes with all the other February drops, plums will be forgotten and resell drops but the other part is telling me prices will only go up after this week when online orders come through and once those pairs are gone in the market, prices will continue to climb.
Think I'll gamble and wait it out since I already got two for retail.

new poll: what's the best camo based sb dunk?
Not technically an SB, but my favorite camo Dunks of all time are these Snow Camo Dunk Highs from 2006. I still have mine in pretty good condition.
F981ABF2-374A-46B2-9B95-F6C060385A68.png

But if it has to be an SB, the Hunters all day. They’re personally not my cup of tea, and I even passed on an opportunity to get them DS a few years ago because I’m not a fan of them, but they’re superior to all other camo Dunks IMO.

$110 free shipping and no tax

5.5 - 9.5 + 13

11.5 $90 free shipping

Those Jade’s have shown in stock for months - you can’t check out.

Back
Top Bottom