2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Local shop offered the Ben and Jerrys for 450. Y'all think resell would be higher or lower? Owner claims he didnt get much pairs as compared to other dunks.

Local shop offered the Ben and Jerrys for 450. Y'all think resell would be higher or lower? Owner claims he didnt get much pairs as compared to other dunks.
there's a guy on facebook selling them for 1200 so if you really want them I guess not bad, or you can just resell them

1587064566607.png

They're already going for nearly a grand over that which is ridiculous. So technically it's a pretty good price but jesus christ I've never heard of shops backdooring for that much per pair

So.. wtf? They were gonna have two drop separate drops on the same day? One limited drop with the Purp Skunks and one general drop with the Strawberry Coughs on 4/20?
Thats my issue, the limited version is clearly the more likeable. Yet friends and family numbers

90A4B235-8ED3-4768-B634-F92859C6F27B.jpeg

Forgot who it was, but shoutout to the dude that recommended these laces. Pretty spot on. I tried the white Sb laces, they looked great in some of you guys pics but in hand didn’t do it for me.
I just refuse to have flat laces in a dunk. Sb or not.

Oh I'm going to need that link! :lol: I didn't want to do flat laces either but anything but the wine color just didn't hit as well.

Back
Top Bottom