2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

3D126F40-2B48-4320-9566-54C0DBCFDF56.jpeg

going with the Mexico joints, S/O to my Chicanos

Wait so now only hypebeasts like black and white shoes? What is your point here?

No, the point is that all white dunks and all black dunks used to rot on shelves. The whole point of Nike ID is to create something original/custom. When any hyped Nike ID release has happened in the last year or so, ppl would just make all black/all white pairs to check out as fast as possible. Completely ruining the fun/effect of Nike ID. So Nike put these up in advance, giving ppl time to create and save designs so that when they go live, they have an actual chance of copping something custom and not pre made. That clear it up for you? lol

man i wish they would post pics of actual pairs so we can get an idea of the material. with af1's the premium options usually have the best leather but the safari prints didn't this time(snakeskin and pendleton had great leather).

this pebbled leather looks like it could be the garbage plastic.

finally... my 2020 SOTY (other than dior 1s). i love them. the incorporation of the cow hide really takes it over the top for me. my only complaint would be the toe box leather and the colorful side panels with the sky, etc. that material is so stiff and crease magnets. this shoe would have be perfect had they used soft leather in those areas. other than that, these are definitely a grail off the list...
PicsArt_01-04-04.43.32.jpg

Shoutout to Blue Tile Skate Shop in Columbia, SC for my only 2020 SB retail win of the year! They did a great job with this raffle. I love the mystery box concept. For $120 plus shipping, you were given the chance to win one of fifteen Dunks in your selected size. I had so much fun watching the unboxing videos on IG. I'm glad I got to be apart of it.

No, the point is that all white dunks and all black dunks used to rot on shelves. The whole point of Nike ID is to create something original/custom. When any hyped Nike ID release has happened in the last year or so, ppl would just make all black/all white pairs to check out as fast as possible. Completely ruining the fun/effect of Nike ID. So Nike put these up in advance, giving ppl time to create and save designs so that when they go live, they have an actual chance of copping something custom and not pre made. That clear it up for you? lol

Perhaps they don't agree with you. :lol: You sound like a whining baby right now.

finally... my 2020 SOTY (other than dior 1s). i love them. the incorporation of the cow hide really takes it over the top for me. my only complaint would be the toe box leather and the colorful side panels with the sky, etc. that material is so stiff and crease magnets. this shoe would have be perfect had they used soft leather in those areas. other than that, these are definitely a grail off the list...
PicsArt_01-04-04.43.32.jpg
Congrats, glad they came through and you are happy.
I have easily put 100 miles on mine, and I don’t give them any special treatment. Toe box hasn’t really creased at all.
BCCC7D8C-9BDA-4639-A898-70360CAFDB03.jpeg

Nah that ain't me. But let them do their thing if they want. :lol:

Oh I'm fine with ppl copping all white/black pairs to customize, in fact I would do the same. But ppl are copping them to sell cause it's the easiest/quickest way to check out a pair of Nike ID's and sell.

I bought all white SB's on discount just 3 years ago. Those things used to rot on ebay.

Back
Top Bottom