2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I wouldn't be surprised if stockx has created something to buy massive Amounts of stock, to resell after we all take ls

Why would they want to hold onto merchandise when they're already making money through both sides of the transaction? That company's not warehousing stuff to resell... c'mon now. My broker isn't selling me his shares when I buy Apple stock, and StockX isn't selling you their sneakers when you buy a resell pair from them. Blame the bots, blame the resellers, blame the dopes willing to pay 6x + retail price... but don't blame the marketplace lol.

Why would they want to hold onto merchandise when they're already making money through both sides of the transaction? That company's not warehousing stuff to resell... c'mon now. My broker isn't selling me his shares when I buy Apple stock, and StockX isn't selling you their sneakers when you buy a resell pair from them. Blame the bots, blame the resellers, blame the dopes willing to pay 6x + retail price... but don't blame the marketplace lol.
People are forgetting that there are a ton of folks right now who are stuck at home with nothing to do, including those in grade school and college. They see something being mentioned constantly on Twitter and hop on StockX, and find a $100 pair of shoes is selling for $700+. So they go for an easy payday, and get parents and friends to try on SNKRs as well.

Add in all the people who lost jobs in the last 12 months where $500 might pay for a month of rent, and you get situations like today where many can't even submit payment. While I'm sure some stores out there are listing inventory on StockX and GOAT (and maybe SX and GOAT are warehousing product to sell down the road), they really don't need to. I would imagine at least 50% of SNKRs pairs on drops like this go to people who have no plans of keeping them.

Screenshot_20210122-104855_eBay.jpg
Seen this on ebay majority of these releases are resold and I can understand why especially when you can $600-700 maybe in profit off of $110 shoe I guess I can't blame them definitely getting to a point of fxxx this sxxx

People are forgetting that there are a ton of folks right now who are stuck at home with nothing to do, including those in grade school and college. They see something being mentioned constantly on Twitter and hop on StockX, and find a $100 pair of shoes is selling for $700+. So they go for an easy payday, and get parents and friends to try on SNKRs as well.

Add in all the people who lost jobs in the last 12 months where $500 might pay for a month of rent, and you get situations like today where many can't even submit payment. While I'm sure some stores out there are listing inventory on StockX and GOAT (and maybe SX and GOAT are warehousing product to sell down the road), they really don't need to. I would imagine at least 50% of SNKRs pairs on drops like this go to people who have no plans of keeping them.

It's also really easy to download the app and tell everyone about it & the few buttons it takes to buy a pair of shoes.

Forget these.. I found a pair on ebay I've been searching for, for like 10 years. Asked the seller a question and woke up to them gone. I'm so livid.. this one is pain man. IDK where else to vent.. feel like no one will understand. My whole mood was blown smh.

So damn close. Now to wait and continue searching.. if I find em again, I'm sure itll be some *** hole with a 800 dollar tag. **** I'm tight man.

relax Slim 😂😂😂... the sun will come out... tomorrow

Figured I'll throw in my one entry on SNKRS for these, but the app wouldn't change from 'Coming Soon' to '$110'. It was just stuck at 'Coming Soon' while the clock was ticking away. Re-logged in and none of the products would load. Couldn't even catch an L if I wanted to.

All y'all complaining about having multiple entries in raffles like notre, premier, and then multiple accounts for snkrs, and still missing on releases: YOU'RE also part of the problem you're complaining about.
I agree, people should stop using multiple accounts so my multiple accounts have a better chance of winning.

Realistically I can't see how Nike will prevent many of their longtime customers from quitting the hobby (this is where I'm at). Why would someone continue to try when they fail over and over on the things they want? It went from difficult to very difficult to near impossible to "oh wow, I was actually able to submit my entry today for a 1/10,000 chance at buying a pair of shoes!". The enjoyment is gone.

They instantly selling out of sneakers due to demand in today's market like they selling out of homes cause buyers overbidding the asking price lol

Realistically I can't see how Nike will prevent many of their longtime customers from quitting the hobby (this is where I'm at). Why would someone continue to try when they fail over and over on the things they want? It went from difficult to very difficult to near impossible to "oh wow, I was actually able to submit my entry today for a 1/10,000 chance at buying a pair of shoes!". The enjoyment is gone.
Truth! As a Nike member since 2001, I find myself not getting as hyped as I used to be about new releases because I already know I'm going to catch the L prior to the release. Even passing up on some releases because of the "what's the point?" thinking. It's sad because in the past its brought me so much joy, and now its all frustration.

All y'all complaining about having multiple entries in raffles like notre, premier, and then multiple accounts for snkrs, and still missing on releases: YOU'RE also part of the problem you're complaining about.
100% - I won't do it. Entering across different stores? Sure. But I believe and karma, and I stick to one shot per retailer. And honestly I always seem to do alright.

I have had way more luck with SNKRS getting Jordan 1s then getting SB Dunks.. Last year, got the brazil and spartan high dunks for retail. Had to pay resale for the SB Dunks I wanted. If they just made more SB Dunks, more people would eat. You never hear about the stock numbers of SB Dunks.

Personally I don't buy reps....but I understand wy
100% - I won't do it. Entering across different stores? Sure. But I believe and karma, and I stick to one shot per retailer. And honestly I always seem to do alright.

As weird as it is. Every time I've tried to use multiple accounts I have struck out. My few W's came on single entries.

Was getting errors like everyone else on SNKRS today. Finally got an entry in on my iPad through but said sold out in my size after a while. So put in for my homegirls size and instantly Got Em. Don't even know if she wants them. If not I'll just use em to get something else I want.

Still furious about the Notre drop yesterday. Got through for the tan pair early on a work computer that doesn't allow you to autofill info. All the time typing stopped me from copping cuz I got all the way to the last step before it said sold out. May cop on the resale market.

Back
Top Bottom