2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

08’s purchased in 2008 for today’s wear...

90AB169A-3607-4401-9AAC-25E885B61D7B.jpeg

great eye :lol:

im a huge Sixers fan, its a sixers hoodie (although i know its a known saying) once i seen embiid rock it like 2-3 years ago i copped with the quickness

TRUE! Im an Eagles fan in Toronto, feel like Sixers still hate Raptors for that Kawhi shot hahaha

Prices dippin on those Notre joints... 8)
They are. But there aren’t that many out there - less than 100 on StockX in my size. Compared to say UNLV where there are like 500 pair and there hasn’t even been a US release. I would buy in the next few days if anyone wants them.

These SBs in hand are garbage material wise and nobody is telling me different, they look great in pics, execution is on point these are some of the best SBs to date but they are absolute trash in hand
Which ones are you referring to? I have to agree the Ben and Jerrys disappointed me alot for the price I paid and the quality. Are the street hawkers the same quality wise?

Just copped the Notre navys as well - was surprised to see the price so low. I might grab the other pair now too...don’t see prices going much lower but happy to see it! Part of me wants to double up on both...one of my favorite Dunks

i'm assuming most of these pics are legit hits and not resale for the most part, which is nice to see. seems like notre did a good job combatting the bots too. great release all around

Back
Top Bottom