2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ls on every draw and SNKRS. I am destined to pay resell for what I want I guess as Nike has no desire to make dunks more accessible

It's hard to get GR dunk lows. Forget about the limited releases. Think about this. Vanessa Bryant asked Nike to make more Kobes, so fans can wear them. Nike ended the deal because of that. This is how Nike makes their money.

Aight they clean again.

CCS came through.

AYYYYYYY finally a W congrats
F81B7B28-6AAF-4FB9-BD42-A064CC9FC0C8.gif

I appreciate your input. It's good to keep track of what is actually releasing where.

I saw that flip the old schools (the city/reverse city attack lows) released in Japan and maybe Korea as well. Do you know if they made in extended women's sizing or did it only go up to US 12W?
TBH, not clearly sure since I wasn’t paying close attention when they were released, but considering that there are W11.5 & W12 currently listed on Stockx & I’ve seen certain parallel importing store selling W11.5, I bet W12 is the biggest size available for those. What I’m not quite sure is whether W11 was the biggest Nike-JP carried or not.

They canceled me a few hours after the fact. but the IG order is still live. I have a theory that the order is still good but Nike system kicks out the order number. But I might just be hoop dreamin.

Might be perma cancel, homie said his charge from IG got dropped

For anyone with Stingwaters, they fit TTS similar to AF1/AJ1? Or size down? Always hard to tell because that ankle area looks huge

Not sure about the online nation wide raffle but the local Instore raffle said they are notifying winners Friday the 28th! Good luck! They’re my last hope before considering resell prices

Thanks for the heads up. Been watching my email like a hawk lol.

Back
Top Bottom