2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Dunk sb low*
Got these for like $60 from the outlet back when it got released
Yeah, I thought you were correcting the “pro”. Of course it’s an SB, it’s an Ishod. I figured that was obvious.

And who TF are you dropping into the SB thread out of nowhere, correcting everyone on what is a Dunk and what is an SB Dunk? LOL. Read the room, maybe…

Anyway, threw my SB UNLV’s on for the evening.

C68B8645-84AC-42C8-82FE-F51640CC45A5.jpeg

Last edited:
Dudes in here not knowing what’s in they closet when they could just google “grey pink Nike dunk”, fussing over some OUTSOLES, worried about non-SBs in the only dunk/SB thread on the whole forums...y’all had too much henny last night. Meanwhile, got caught in some rain. **** it.

CA7742E4-495F-41BE-AA20-FCFEC8303585.jpeg

jaysfordays9 jaysfordays9 I almost pulled the trigger on curry highs years back when I saw them going for the low low like $100 clean. That whole pack is dope along with AM1, AF1, and trainer. But then I realized they were selling so cheap because of the liner peeling 😔

Dudes who haven posted in this thread in months comin in here to humble brag with their snkrs orders tab. Y’all cats gonna help me find out if there is a cap on the ignore list
I don’t see it as bragging. We sneakerheads. I been a sneaker head since a young boy, since retros were droppin in 2000-2001. I’m sure there some people on here who do it for likes and do it as a flex but **** it. Before social media and before the internet was what it is we all flexed at the mall when breaking necks was the only form of likes lol. I don’t trip when I see people posting there pick ups or screen shots of how the “got em”. I just salute it! A lot of people might take it as flexing or stunting because they didn’t hit or they never hit. It just is what it is and that part of the game isn’t going anywhere any time soon. I was sad af when I didn’t hit what the p-rods in my local raffle and seeing people post screen shots of how they “got em” and seeing people posting pick ups were eye candy to me. Made me want them even more. I didn’t get salty or disappointed, instead I went a ordered hella pairs for resale lmao. In my opinion the only time I see it as a little too much flexing is when a resaler goes and buys the full size run at the store and post it. That’s just my opinion and I’m a resaler myself who was trying to open my own store so there have been times I get 25-30 pairs of releases but that never hits the internet cuz that’s not how I rock. Much love to the whole NT I ain’t tryna start any commotion just this just my opinion. Get it how you live.

B0A2DEF4-CF3B-40CC-9D87-B5A4999C28F0.jpeg
Been doing a little sniping lately. A little iffy on the curry’s, the pleather lining rubbing off and the slight separation bothers me. Quality on both premiums is amazing.

Shout out for the Curry's. Such a great Dunk.

Lace swap is terrible though. :sick:

jaysfordays9 jaysfordays9 I almost pulled the trigger on curry highs years back when I saw them going for the low low like $100 clean. That whole pack is dope along with AM1, AF1, and trainer. But then I realized they were selling so cheap because of the liner peeling 😔

Picked up Curry’s for $80, they were a little dirty but no real flaws at all. I cleaned em up, moisturized them and, they were back in the game. Soles are definitely wearable and the quality is out of this world.

Long shot but anyone have an extra pair of sz 10 Ishod x Magnus Walkers they wanna part with? I’m buying a pair soon but just :nerd: that price drop a bit…

I don’t see it as bragging. We sneakerheads. I been a sneaker head since a young boy, since retros were droppin in 2000-2001. I’m sure there some people on here who do it for likes and do it as a flex but **** it. Before social media and before the internet was what it is we all flexed at the mall when breaking necks was the only form of likes lol. I don’t trip when I see people posting there pick ups or screen shots of how the “got em”. I just salute it! A lot of people might take it as flexing or stunting because they didn’t hit or they never hit. It just is what it is and that part of the game isn’t going anywhere any time soon. I was sad af when I didn’t hit what the p-rods in my local raffle and seeing people post screen shots of how they “got em” and seeing people posting pick ups were eye candy to me. Made me want them even more. I didn’t get salty or disappointed, instead I went a ordered hella pairs for resale lmao. In my opinion the only time I see it as a little too much flexing is when a resaler goes and buys the full size run at the store and post it. That’s just my opinion and I’m a resaler myself who was trying to open my own store so there have been times I get 25-30 pairs of releases but that never hits the internet cuz that’s not how I rock. Much love to the whole NT I ain’t tryna start any commotion just this just my opinion. Get it how you live.
Allow me to respond to your wall of text with my own (albeit smaller) wall. Here’s my take on "got em" posts: that type of **** is lazy af and adds nothing of value to the thread. Posting a picture of a picture of a shoe just to show you got it is little **** energy. I get that people are excited to win nowadays, and they want to share that excitement with someone immediately, but if you need that kind of validation from complete strangers I just feel sorry for you. In least, exercise some patience and restraint, and post the **** when you get it in hand (half chub energy). Or better yet, and I know this is a REALLY hot take, but maybe post you wearing them (horse cock energy)??? ****ing real novel idea to see sneakers on foot rather than as a dollar sign/side hustle/small business/whatever the **** you want to call it. It sucks that is what the culture has become on such a massive scale, but it is what it is. I'm happy for my Ws, and move on from my Ls. I'll close out like you did, not trying to pick any fights here, just callin it like I see it. You do you, and I'll do me.

Allow me to respond to your wall of text with my own (albeit smaller) wall. Here’s my take on "got em" posts: that type of **** is lazy af and adds nothing of value to the thread. Posting a picture of a picture of a shoe just to show you got it is little **** energy. I get that people are excited to win nowadays, and they want to share that excitement with someone immediately, but if you need that kind of validation from complete strangers I just feel sorry for you. In least, exercise some patience and restraint, and post the **** when you get it in hand (half chub energy). Or better yet, and I know this is a REALLY hot take, but maybe post you wearing them (horse cock energy)??? ****ing real novel idea to see sneakers on foot rather than as a dollar sign/side hustle/small business/whatever the **** you want to call it. It sucks that is what the culture has become on such a massive scale, but it is what it is. I'm happy for my Ws, and move on from my Ls. I'll close out like you did, not trying to pick any fights here, just callin it like I see it. You do you, and I'll do me.
I feel the same Brutha…….

9df.gif

Back
Top Bottom