2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

LPU, irritating that I paid what I paid. When the ID’s came back, this is actually what I came up with - not long before I saw the OL pics. Always thought the Mulder needed a gum sole.

87FBCA57-2E9A-4A7D-A1F0-C81E8F46F4E6.jpeg

Undefeated comes through again with the great bot protections. Copped size 10 dunks. Went back for the Forces. Now waiting.

I didn't enter this release, but it's good to hear someone actually trying something. I've always thought human interaction was the way to beat bots, or at least slow them down.

I didn't enter this release, but it's good to hear someone actually trying something. I've always thought human interaction was the way to beat bots, or at least slow them down.

other than the minor hiccup in the beginning, I really like the way UNDFTD handled the release. It allowed the normal folks to eat and made the bots useless. Every retailer should follow this model.

I’d cop at that price
But after wearing my pair for almost an entire day I wish I went 1/2 size down. Gonna have to relace them a little more snug
So it's big TTS lol. Damn

Thought dunks fit narrow. Unless you don't have wide feet

Last edited:
Having a suede eraser at home is key for the Parra’s. Those suede bits are hard to keep clean - if you care about that…

I was also there and mids were DFEINITLY valid in the ny tri state area. my first pair of af1's were mids and highs were not really a hyped thing unless they were sheeds. I was in high school in 00-03 and everyone wore lows or mids.

Never thought i would question the taste of Clark Kent but i mean he do go overboard with the black/gray/neon puke green:sick:
Agreed. Out here in Michigan mids definitely got love in the mid to late 90s. They often had better colorblocking and the ones with the jewel and metallic jewel swoosh got plenty of play. I like mids myself but I don't wear AF1s anymore. Toe box creasing too quick for me. Always a better option for my personal taste and style. I stopped wearing AJ1s for the same reason and only wear dunks with suede toe boxes. Still one of the cleanest sneakers of all time tho.

Ya'll are buggin. :lol: Did you not peep the video clip I posted? You telling me Clark Kent is young and wasn't around then? :lol:

Clark's got over 10 years on me and I consider myself old.

I was there. Mids were and will forever be wack. The bastard child of AF1's. Mids have always been more for the ladies.

#MidTalk :lol:
Just because one person from one area says something it doesn't make it true lol. Even if it's the very well respected DJ Clark Kent. That's the typical NY/East Coast mentality though "if it ain't happening here it ain't happening nowhere" lol. Mids got plenty of love here in Michigan. Highs too. Lows were typically preferred but I remember mids being ideal especially in the baggy pants era (which we are kinda back in, who'da think it 🤷🏿‍♂️) because the cut and strap (unstrapped of course) made the pants fall better on the shoe as opposed to how they fall on a paur if AF1 lows. Also hid the rubber band better if you did that kind of thing. That was good cuffing and joggers before joggers were a thing. Want to show off your kicks or protect them from dye bleeding without cuffing your pants??? Just raid your sisters beauty bag for a couple thick rubber bands and put them on the bottom hem of your pants and voila! 🤣

Too good to pass up. Traded two pairs for these.

4FB8E0B2-4AA3-48F8-8C05-FD4BAE05A00C.jpeg
Me too. Traded my 2019 playoff/bred 11s for these. May sound blasphemous to some but these are so dope and I'll actually wear them. Like many people I never really wear my 11s. They are top 3 for me, all time all brands, but I found that I loved owning them more than I loved wearing them. I decided last year that I'm done with my collecting phase. I buy for the rotation. If I don't see myself rocking then I'm not copping unless I'm copping to flip for something I will be rocking. I'm trying to wear dope kicks, not turn my closet into a museum. Maybe I'll get back to collecting when I get older. But for now with kids and a family, no space in my life for shoes that are going to just sit around for years.

Me too. Traded my 2019 playoff/bred 11s for these. May sound blasphemous to some but these are so dope and I'll actually wear them. Like many people I never really wear my 11s. They are top 3 for me, all time all brands, but I found that I loved owning them more than I loved wearing them. I decided last year that I'm done with my collecting phase. I buy for the rotation. If I don't see myself rocking then I'm not copping unless I'm copping to flip for something I will be rocking. I'm trying to wear dope kicks, not turn my closet into a museum. Maybe I'll get back to collecting when I get older. But for now with kids and a family, no space in my life for shoes that are going to just sit around for years.
Props to you.
I’ve been woke to the same perspective lately. Collecting was/is fun but I had pairs that I thought I’d like but never wore them. Sold a lot of pairs off because of that.
I got my collection to 31 pairs which is still a lot but not a lot at the same time. Might sell off some more. Mostly dunks/SBs and 1’s. Stuff my old self will actually wear.

200 shipped a good price for the undftd dunks. Or yall think it will dip more
i was al going to pull the trigger at 190 but decided to wait. they literally released a day ago and no one has pairs in hand from online launch. the sheer number of pairs fs on ebay is telling. im going to wait a week or two more. kiddos will realize blue shoes are hard to pull off and will flip for a smaller profit

Just because one person from one area says something it doesn't make it true lol. Even if it's the very well respected DJ Clark Kent.

#MidTalkContinues :lol:

Me posting the Clark video clip was to summarize how many feel towards mids without having to write it out. It wasn't to say it's the end all, be all. That video is from THREE WEEKS AGO! :lol: We've been hating on mids for DECADES. This isn't breaking news.

Listen, of course many people loved mids. But know that a large majority hated mids back then, and still do. Some of ya'll seem shocked!

A lot of you are younger and from the Nelly AF1 era. |l I understand. That's what ya'll grew up on. But understand there's a lot of us old, cane-using folks (and also purists/snobs :lol:) that wouldn't be caught dead in mids.

#MidTalkContinues :lol:

Me posting the Clark video clip was to summarize how many feel towards mids without having to write it out. It wasn't to say it's the end all, be all. That video is from THREE WEEKS AGO! :lol: We've been hating on mids for DECADES. This isn't breaking news.

Listen, of course many people loved mids. But know that a large majority hated mids back then, and still do. Some of ya'll seem shocked!

A lot of you are younger and from the Nelly AF1 era. |l I understand. That's what ya'll grew up on. But understand there's a lot of us old, cane-using folks (and also purists/snobs :lol:) that wouldn't be caught dead in mids.
What is it about the mids that you don't like?

What is it about the mids that you don't like?

They've always been a Frankenstein-type of shoe. I'm an OG purist/snob. :lol:

There were hi's and there were lows....then mids came along...for no reason.

Back then, immediately females gravitated towards them. Being young and looking to wear a female-dominant sneaker back in the 90's was a HUGE no! :lol: :smh: These sentiments carried on for AF1 mids ever since. Taboo. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom